Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if we can get our first win home to tottenham, it will obviously move us further up the table and confidence will grown faster and the players will feel less pressure going into important games like this one, we then call build on this going further into the season and hopefully get top spot to challenge for our title.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Yeah, wait till 1st game is over before posting the next :)

I don't think we can really afford to look over anything at the moment :)

·
Breaking into the first team
654 Posts
The Spurs game is over, and we won 1-0 :) Next game ive heard Anderson Will be fit to play, and saha is set for a bench place ( he needs one more week).. So hopefully, the FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT ;P

·
Registered
987 Posts
i thnik we have this lineup
VDS
Brown**Vidic-Rio-Evra
Nani-Scholes-Hagreaves-Giggs
Tevez rooney

kuzkakak pique anderson carrick oseah eagles

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
chiboygeorge said:
i thnik we have this lineup
VDS
Brown**Vidic-Rio-Evra
Nani-Scholes-Hagreaves-Giggs
Tevez rooney

kuzkakak pique anderson carrick oseah eagles

I doubt him, I reckon he'll be back for the Chelski game!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Thomas G said:
**** Keano, he has nothing to do with us now.
Terrible attitude mate. After all Keano did for us you cant really mean that statement. He is a Man United legend whom you should respect. He will get a heroes welcome next week which he fully deserves. I still hope we trounce them but thats beside the point.

·
Registered
249 Posts
chiboygeorge said:
right G
i hate to say it but he's against us now i mean he deosnt want us to win does he??
:eek: how can u even say something like that keano is THE fu*king legend he stayed a red devil until he couldnt run anymore.. unlike some shittty traitors that there names Im not gonna say.. I wish all the luck in the world for Keano but only AFTER our game :)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Terrible attitude mate. After all Keano did for us you cant really mean that statement. He is a Man United legend whom you should respect. He will get a heroes welcome next week which he fully deserves. I still hope we trounce them but thats beside the point.
I will applaud him when he comes out, after that, i hope he suffers.

1 - 20 of 156 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.