Who Was The Man Of The Match?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 205 Posts

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Last season saw United defeat Bolton 2-0 at the Theatre of Dreams. This time
round, I'm sure 99% of them would be delighted with the same scoreline this time
round.

Manchester United team;

United are set to welcome back Cristiano Ronaldo for his first start of the season
since coming back against Villareal. Nemanja Vidic returns from suspension, so he
is set to feature. Ferguson is left with a dilemma of who to play in midfield as Park,
Scholes, Fletcher, Nani, Ronaldo, Anderson and Giggs all have strong appeals for
a start. It is thought that Van Der Sar will be back in action after limping out o the
game at Stamford Bridge. Michael Carrick will be out for up to 5 more weeks after
getting injured at Anfield

• Dimitar Berbatov is searching for his first United goal.
  • Darren Fletcher is United's highest scorer this season with a mighty 2
  • United are searching for only their second league win this season
  • It was this fixture, 2 years ago that Gary Neville sustained his long-term ankle
  • injury
My United Line-up for the tie would be,

-----------------------------------------Van Der Sar-----------------------------------------
-
---Neville--------------Ferdinand----------------------Vidic-----------------------Evra---
-
---Hargreaves------------Park---------------------Anderson------------------Giggs---
-
-----------------------------------------Rooney----------------------------------------------
-
-----------------------------------------Tevez------------------------------------------------

Bench; Kusczazk, O'Shea, Brown, Ronaldo, Nani, Berbatov, Evans

Bolton team;

Fabrice Muamba is set to play after he was suspected to miss out on the trip to Old Trafford. Other then that, they are at virtual full strength for the game

Discussion...

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
i think we will play like this

...Van Der Sar
Brown Rio Vida Evra
Slave Scholes Hargro Park
.....Tevez Berbatov

1-0 i think

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
abojodeh said:
i think we will play like this

...Van Der Sar
Brown Rio Vida Evra
Slave Scholes Hargro Park
.....Tevez Berbatov

1-0 i think

:rolleyes:

Ronaldo will probably start the game alright, but Park deserves th eplace IMO.

It will be an interesting line up because we've still not found our best lineout this
season, despite a few injuries/suspensions...etc...

·
All round nice guy
3,887 Posts
he did put park in his lineup keano, on the left

i dont think park will start center mid.

I'd go with

VDS
brown rio vidic evra
ronaldo hargreaves anderson park
tevez berbatov

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
selection headache ahead of this game, as everybody is getting fit. lovely dilemma for fergie. for me,

vds
neville vidic ferdinand evra
park fletcher scholes ronaldo
rooney
berbatov

·
Registered
934 Posts
we need a win to get our epl campaign moving along
my team:

VDS
Brown Rio Vidic Evra
Ronaldo Scholes Hargo Park/Nani
Tevez Rooney

Subs: Kusczazk, Fletcher, Neville, Giggs, Nani, Berbatov, Evans

Hard choice for me lol, imagine what Fergie is thinking.
hope he can get it right :)

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
4 - 0 to MAN UTD scorer Rooney Ronaldo Tevez Berbatov. lol

---------------------------------------------------VDS--------------------------------------------

----------Neville-------------- Rio -------------------------------Vidic------------------Evra-----

------------------------------------------------Hargreaves---------------------------------------

----------------Ando------------------------------------------------------ParK/Nani---------------

------------------------------------Ronaldo---------------Rooney/Tevez-----------------------

----------------------------------------------- Berbatov-----------------------------------------

Sub: Kuscazk, Fletcher, Rafael , Giggs, Nani, Tevez, Evans

That my selection and i hope SAF get the right one to bring us 3 points.

Cheers.

·
Registered
322 Posts
i might be the only who thinks its time to put our legends aside. But i always love this lineup

VDS
neville-rio-vidic-evra
ronaldo-hargo-anderson-nani

and then SAF can do whatever he wants with tevez/berba/rooney all combinations with those 3 are just as good or bad, but something tells me Rooney will start everytime. so for me it is

rooney
berba

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Andreas_svan said:
i might be the only who thinks its time to put our legends aside. But i always love this lineup

VDS
neville-rio-vidic-evra
ronaldo-hargo-anderson-nani

and then SAF can do whatever he wants with tevez/berba/rooney all combinations with those 3 are just as good or bad, but something tells me Rooney will start everytime. so for me it is

rooney
berba

Hey hey!

How have you been, matE? Haven't seen you in awhile.

Hemor du?

Good to see you back and hope to see you more often.

You are not the only one who thinks it's time to put the legends aside and I'm just about to make a thread about it.

Anderson must play. He really made a difference last night.

Agree with your line-up except that I would put Brown instead of Neville and Kuszczak instead of VDS.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Its time for fergie to drop Scholes, Center Midfield is where we drew and lost our games this season, Scholes cant run games like he used to. Anbody can see this!
The way Anderson picked out peoples runs last night is what we need. Anderson has to start first choice from now,

-------------------------VDS

Brown---------Vidic---------Rio-----------Evra

Ronaldo-------Ando------Hargo/Fletcher----Park/Nani

------------Rooney/Tevez
------------------------------Berba

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
---------------------------VDS--------------------------------
Brown---------Rio--------------Vida-------------Evra-----
Ronaldo------Anderson-----Scholes----------Nani------
----------------Rooney--------Tevez------------------------

Sub: Kuscazk, Fletcher, Rafael , Giggs,Hargreaves,Berbatov, Evans

Prediction:
3-0 To United

Ronaldo
Ronaldo
Tevez.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
I would really love to see all 4 unleashed :p something like this would be good ...

VDS

Brown Rio Vida Evra

Ronaldo Scholes Anderson/Nani

Rooney

Berbatov Tevez

I think they will all feature but maybe not all start I'll go for a confident 4-0 though :)

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
this formation should play they are the best performers

.....Van Der Sar
Rafael Rio Vida Evra
Park Ando Hargro Giggsy
....Wazza Carlito

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
I'm really looking forward to this game. Bolton don't have a bad record at Old Trafford and have been a bogey team in recent years but I reckon we'll give them a pasting tbh.

The game against Boro was the 1st time this season we've scored more than one goal and I'm hoping that means the goals will start to flow.

I'm predicting 3-0 to United.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Ritesh MU said:
4 - 0 to MAN UTD scorer Rooney Ronaldo Tevez Berbatov. lol

---------------------------------------------------VDS--------------------------------------------

----------Neville-------------- Rio -------------------------------Vidic------------------Evra-----

------------------------------------------------Hargreaves---------------------------------------

----------------Ando------------------------------------------------------ParK/Nani---------------

------------------------------------Ronaldo---------------Rooney/Tevez-----------------------

----------------------------------------------- Berbatov-----------------------------------------

Sub: Kuscazk, Fletcher, Rafael , Giggs, Nani, Tevez, Evans

That my selection and i hope SAF get the right one to bring us 3 points.

Cheers.
RIGHT ..

the best formation ;).

1 - 20 of 205 Posts