Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,853 Posts
chiboygeorge said:
u can only have 5 players on the bench, not 6

my team

----------------------VDS

-------Brown* -- Rio -- Vidic -- Evra

Ronaldo -- Hargreaves -- Scholes -- Nani

----------------Tevez -- Saha


* If Nevilles fit then he can start not Brown.
 
G

·
seriously Scholes needs to step it up a bit, he hasn't been playing at his level yet.
Would be interesting to se hargreaves and Carrik play together on the mid.
although a still think Paul is the best mid there is.

what do you all think?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
tOUGH TOUGH GAME.. Hopefully having ronaldo being back will do us good.. nevertheless its a test for united's backline.. The Yak, Arteta can create massive problems.. Again Hargreaves will come to the rescue.. snapping on Arteta's heels..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
131 Posts
We better f**king start playing in this one. I'm getting sick of chewing my nails off each game for 70 mins waiting for the opponent to whack one in his own net because we're creating jack s**t! The sunderland win papered over nothing. I don't care how early in the season it is or how tough Everton are, i expect a f**king performance. I'm sick of looking at the table and seeing L'pool and Man shitty above us with a greater goal differance, it's making me sick.
We are the champions but we're playing like relegation fodder and i've had enough. So come on, lets kick the s**t out of these t**ts and wake our season up.
3-0 to the glory reds!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
SolskjaertheLegend said:
u can only have 5 players on the bench, not 6

my team

----------------------VDS

-------Brown* -- Rio -- Vidic -- Evra

Ronaldo -- Hargreaves -- Scholes -- Nani

----------------Tevez -- Saha


* If Nevilles fit then he can start not Brown.
Id go along with that team. I definitely think OH and Scholes should play the midfield. Sorry Carrick but in fairness OH is better.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,853 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Id go along with that team. I definitely think OH and Scholes should play the midfield. Sorry Carrick but in fairness OH is better.
I rate Carrick but for this type of game we need OH to get the tackles in and break up/slow down Evertons attacks......something that Carrick isn't ass good at.

There will be games that i'll maybe perfer Carrick but this isnt one of them.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,946 Posts
There are 2 weeks now until United play this game !!!

Maybe the time off and the returning players can make things
go much nicer for us now.

Hmmmmm.....I remember last season running at teams and
making them look 'plain'......we need this to happen again -
and this break from playing will make the difference I think (hope) :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
SolskjaertheLegend said:
I rate Carrick but for this type of game we need OH to get the tackles in and break up/slow down Evertons attacks......something that Carrick isn't ass good at.

There will be games that i'll maybe perfer Carrick but this isnt one of them
.
Spot on Sols! At home against easier teams would be more suited to Carrick. OH was solid against Sunderland but with Carrick we can be a bit more adventurous and forward thinking.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,139 Posts
I think the international break will do us the world of good. Rooney and saha should be able to get fitter, and tevez going off with the argentina squad for there game will sharpen him up! Soon as the everton game comes round we'll be back to our old self UNITED!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,853 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Spot on Sols! At home against easier teams would be more suited to Carrick. OH was solid against Sunderland but with Carrick we can be a bit more adventurous and forward thinking.
yeah, its great how weve got these options, something we were lacking the last few seasons imo.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
91 Posts
I think we will win all of our games for a spell now!! We are not accustomed to drawing or losing many games each season!!!! I dont know why people are expecting us to draw a game like Everton just because we have got off to a bad start! We've won our last two games now, confidence is higher because of the wins, i think we're gonna have a bit of a run!!

Come on friends, positive thought here!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,010 Posts
i still think we are gonna start shredding teams apart . ronaldo should draw 2-3 def. to his side ,will open lanes. i just hope we get the feeling of scoring 3 or more on teams we should bet bad! ohh when rooney comes back he will be pissed, thank god that soon to!
 
21 - 40 of 166 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top