Ronaldo Carrick Scholes Nani
Tevez Rooney

Bench:
Saha
Giggs
Pique
Eagles
Kuzjack (sp)

I think he will start tevez with rooney because they still haven't started together. I reckon at about 70 minutes if were drawing or winning 1 nil SAF will bring on saha for nani and put rooney on the left!

Can't believe avram is full time manager lol :)

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Balrog

andycole9 said:
punks lol

balrog i've just watched some mls games on tv over here with the american commentry i have to say it made me piss can't they watch european football to get the jist of the lingo instead of making there own shit up

here's just a few i heard;
the combover= header flicked on
the spinning cobra= curling free kick
PK= penalty
i could go on but my cheeks are hurting :)

ANDYCOLE9, what the heck are you doing watching that crap, i'll watch the US womens national team,but not those MLS ( punks). lol :D

the only one ive ever heard would be (PK) for penalty kick, are you really sure about spinning cobra, thats soooo bad mate. lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
I really don't think that we can assume that due to the loss of Jose that Chelsea are going to be any less of a threat that they have been in previous meetings with us.

We have got to make sure that we remain focused on the game, and not let the pressure of there first game with there new manager rub off onto our performance in anyway, and we must get the result we need to settle our rocky start to this season.

I know that we have still got a few injuries, but we have got a very good team nether the less and to add to the fact that we are at home, i think that we have got to fancy and take our chances.

We can not settle on 1-0 in this game like we have been getting too frequently in my liking over the past few games. We have got to attack there defense and build up our attacks. I can't see this game been won on the counter attack, there defense is far to strong for that to happen. I know that they have not had the best start to there season, but neither have we. With Rooney hardly match fit, and the fact that we are failing to find the back of the net anyway, it's hard to think where the goals are going to come from. Maybe we concentrate on our set-pieces and send up the likes of Vidic who have been a stallion in the air for us over recent times.

For sure this is going to be a excellent game. But i don't believe the gap will be anywhere near as significant as Arsenal and Derby earlier today. I'll got for a 2-1 win.

·
Registered
23 Posts
i hope to see Manutd line-up like this

Van-der-sar

Pique.Ferdinand.Vidic.Evra
Ronaldo.scholes.Giggs.Nani
Saha.Rooney

will giggs play CM? instead of LM?

bench.Kuz.anderson.tevez.carrick.brown.JohnOshea

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Olivia said:
i hope to see Manutd line-up like this

Van-der-sar

Pique.Ferdinand.Vidic.Evra
Ronaldo.scholes.Giggs.Nani
Saha.Rooney

will giggs play CM? instead of LM?

bench.Kuz.anderson.tevez.carrick.brown.JohnOshea
No holding MF against chelsea, i think not!:)

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
hmmmm i cant really see SAF picking Nani ahead of Giggss for this game........Nani should start on the bench IMO

vds
brown -- rio -- vidic -- evra
ronaldo -- scholes -- carrick -- giggs
rooney -- saha

bench - Kuzscak, Nani, Tevez, Pique, Anderson/Eagles

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Because i was in a rush, sorry :)

Right guys and girls i've been told the lineup is

VDS
Brown Rio Vidic Evra
Ronnie Carrick Scholes Giggs
Rooney Tevez

Just waiting to find out the bench! ;)

Bench is:
Saha
Nani
Pique
O'shea
Kuszcak

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
rooneyNo10 said:
Because i was in a rush, sorry :)
No problem, its just that, if every body peeps type in english, every body peeps can understand it ;) :confused:

Edit: I can see this going to 0-0, we are well on top and yet the same old story, cannot score!!!! AGH!!

Edit: United against 10 men - worse than against 11.

21 - 40 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.