Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
I'm hoping 3-0 aswell matey! Be nice to see rooney and tevez again, they will start tearing defences apart lol :)

·
Registered
788 Posts
This will be by no means a walk in the park, Birmingham due normally play well against the top 4, We saw that against L'Pool last week. Brucie will also want get one over his former mentor, We will win this game 2-0 but i think it will be hard game!!

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
David.Q said:
I hope Hargreaves is fit to take part.
even if he his fit he shouldn't walk into the team anyway carrick has been in great form, and i also think carrick would be better in this game, although brmingham are the home team they will playing like the away side and carrick can unlock any defence with his passing

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Stephen said:
I'm off to this one, first game in a month :eek:

2-1 United. Saha x2.
He have to come off the bench to do this......Rooney and Tevez up front for me - these 2 will terrorise defences all over the country you watch !!! They are both scary - they fight for everything and if they are together competition between these 2 will be fierce - this is going to be most awesome partnership we ever have I think - maybe not as many goal as other partnership but they will tear other team apart all the time.

Hargreaves ? Pffft........I see the way Carrick play in Chelsea game so he starts this one I would be hoping.

Result - who knows maybe 3-1 United but 1-0 is good for me too...

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
we have to keep winnin'...so we reach the gunners quicker...hope for a 2-0 or 3-0..but..we have to win...no matter the score

·
Registered
178 Posts
11 changes will made from last night, and rightly so.

Van Der Sar

Brown - Ferdinand - Vidic - Evra

Ronaldo - Scholes - Hargreaves - Giggs

Rooney - Saha

Subs: Kuszcak - O'Shea - Carrick - Nani - Tevez

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Thomas G said:
11 changes will made from last night, and rightly so.

Van Der Sar

Brown - Ferdinand - Vidic - Evra

Ronaldo - Scholes - Hargreaves - Giggs

Rooney - Saha

Subs: Kuszcak - O'Shea - Carrick - Nani - Tevez
Please God let that be the team. He has to start Saha ffs.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.