Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to los angeles for a couple of weeks next month, missing the porto games and villa and sunderland. Its a long shot, but does anyone know somehwere where i might be able to watch United.

cheers

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
I was there for 3 weeks in december mate , the best place to watch all the matches is in the kings head in santa monica , they have draught english beers and a full english menu its a great pub ,and screens and televisions in every little corner

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was there for 3 weeks in december mate , the best place to watch all the matches is in the kings head in santa monica , they have draught english beers and a full english menu its a great pub ,and screens and televisions in every little corner
cheers mate, im actually staying in santa monica so thats perfect.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
cheers mate, im actually staying in santa monica so thats perfect.
happy days then , its a great place theres even a great curry house accross the road from the kings head ,just in case you like spicy food after a session , they open at all sorts of stupid hours just for the football.
have a good holiday , btw venice beach just down the road is crazy full of hippys and live musuc and spliffs

1 - 4 of 4 Posts