• Tevez
  • Fletcher
  • Giggs
  • Vidic
  • Ronaldo

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
Went with Rooney for some phenomenal performances in various positions. When we really needed a leader in the team, he stood up to be counted.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
  • Anderson
  • Rooney
  • Tevez
  • Fletcher
  • Giggs
  • Vidic
  • Ronaldo
Rooney :first:
Ronaldo :second:
Anderson :third:

Rooney for me wins this by a fair distance hes been breath taking in April IMO and i think he really is fufling the promise he showed the world as an 18 year old at the Euros but the question is can he do it like this consistently?

Ronaldo he has been better this month then the rest of the season hes starting to score golas again and is playing well! keep it up!

Ando wow what a transformation this month it has been!he was shocking up until this month but has hit form at just the right time

·
Registered
93 Posts
Cant believe the support for Anderson.Sure the man has shown improvement and I hope there is more to come. Rooney and Ronaldo have yet again been our stand out players up front.Meaningless though without the phenomenal Vidic,Rio combination ----the foundation upon which everything else is built.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Has to be Ando for me. He's been great since his return to form, best I've seen him this season. If only he could get that goal! Rooney was brilliant aswell.

·
There is no Noxiousd, only ZUUL
16,031 Posts
No Rio? Since his return he has been the catalyst for some great performances, we looked woeful without...

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
For me its the roon, he's worked his socks off and chipped in with a few goals and assists too. :D

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I voted for Rooney. He's been fantastic recently (obviously today doesn't count) and he deserves it. Anderson was close behind, as he's been great since he came back in as well.

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
Its a tough call between Rooney and Anderson;

Rooney has been terrific, instrumental in our wins and involved in most of our goals. His role in the left flank is really letting us see Rooney at his best. Let's be honest, it might not be his favourite position, but his love for the game and team sees him doing the impossible, also running defensively and tackling the opponents.

Anderson has been great since his return, i never doubted his talent. He's young with great potential, he keeps on fighting for the ball. The lad only needs some concentration when shooting balls, he really uses his strength when hitting balls and he needs to control himself more, as the boy has got a good eye for the goal and needs to use it.

I'll go for Anderson, he needs encouragement to keep up the good work. He needs to be consistent enough to earn a first team place automatically day in day out.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Yeah I agree, it's between Rooney and Anderson.

I voted Rooney because he has been outstanding on that wide left position.
He rarely puts in a bad performance.

Great to see Anderson back performing for us too.
I love this lad and I just hope he can stay fit for us next season.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
He is a driving in every game and plays wherever the gaffer asks him too.

In my humble opinion, he is amongst the very best football players in the world on his day.

The ball doesn't stick to his feet like with Messi, he doesn't glide past players like Kaka, he doesn't score as many as Ronaldo, BUT he can do everything well and he is one of my very favourite players and I wouldn't trade for any player in the world.

I have criticized his finishing in the past, but he's had a stellar month.

Take a bow, Wayne Mark Rooney.

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
I don't know why everyone is suddenly going so bonkers for Anderson. Sure, he's been improved and he made a great pass against Portsmouth. But he's hardly dominating and many of his runs through the middle come to nothing.

He's been good but not one of the top 3 this month for me.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts