Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who do you reckon has been the best player of auguist for united ?
hargreaves
scholes
vidic
nani
evra

sorry i havnt posted forra week ive been on holiday
:)

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
i think it was polled on official site as O.H. as the best, but i think evra has been
awesome def. and offensively blowing past defenders, if we had the luck on our
side he should have at least 3 assists by now.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
cristiano04 said:
I think O.H and Evra were both top class and did thier job the best way possable..
really hard to decide
It was hard enough to decide but what made my mind up was that OH missed the first 2 games and Evra played all 5 league games so it has to be Evra imo.

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
This must be someone who play all the game.....

So I will go for........

Evra.........

He's almost making himself an instant choice for the team right now.
I can't imagine a team without him in it right now.

1600th post.....phewwwwww

·
Registered
249 Posts
im not arguing or anything I do think Evra is the player of the month.. but your all saying that because he played the first 2 games, werent these the games when we totally sucked and just couldnt score?
again not arguing :D

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
cristiano04 said:
im not arguing or anything I do think Evra is the player of the month.. but your all saying that because he played the first 2 games, werent these the games when we totally sucked and just couldnt score?
again not arguing :D
Yeah but he is a defender. He played well and the forwards were unlucky not to score.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
For me it has to Evra. He has been outstanding and when United were playing Sunderland, he showed what he can do to help a team when under preforming. He kept driving United forward, doing runs down the wing beating player after player. In the end, persistence paid off. Evra got United the corner for Saha to get the winner.
A deserved winner for this month!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Honestly, it's weird, but I think Saha should be. Because of his appearance and goal, the entire morale for the team and fans went from gloom to grand :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hargey, he has stand up when both Scholes and Carrick have failed to reach their capacity. Maybe Owen and Michael dont fit together, that's not good for the future! :S

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
i can't believe people are sugesting nani for player of the month, he's done ok but player of the month? cmon, apart from his goal against spurs (which would not of gone in if tevez didnt touch it) he's blown hot and cold. a lot of players have been far more consistent.

·
Registered
249 Posts
andycole9 said:
i can't believe people are sugesting nani for player of the month, he's done ok but player of the month? cmon, apart from his goal against spurs (which would not of gone in if tevez didnt touch it) he's blown hot and cold. a lot of players have been far more consistent.
as always.. I agree

1 - 20 of 27 Posts