·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
maybe we can have a poll about this

so who do you think is the most worthy player of the player of the month

i think my list are

Vidic : obvious reasons
Berbatov : few goals and some assists this month the bulgarian finally started to find his form
Tevez : with him in our ranks we didn't miss rooney allot
Rooney : was sensational in the world cup and had good matches this month
Carrick : banged some assists and controlled the midfield
Evra : missed he latest action but his performances earlier this month were fantastic
Giggs : in the central of the midfield he was god especially versus chelsea and albion

i there is a voting my vote will go to vida as most of the votes are heading tho we should not underestimate the work the other players have done in this match stuffed month

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
;)
-zuco- said:
Wtf Abo I do the player of the month threads? :confused: :(

Abo said yesterday he was going to do loads of threads because I aint anymore .

So today we have the Chocolate bar thread and this .

Let him have his fun;)

Other than that Vidic wins hands down.

But Berbatov must run him close

·
Registered
590 Posts
I think I'd have to go with Vida or Berbatov.

Nemanja has been probably the only ever present defender in our team this season and he's really helped hold things together. He is playing at the top of his game in my opinion.

Berbatov has started to show the sort of form that made us want to spend over £30 million on him in the summer. At Southampton he began showing some class touches and has gone from strength to strength this month and has been banging the goals in as well.

·
Registered
734 Posts
id go with Berba he has really shown his class lately and i love watching him play every time he gets the ball you just expect him to do something class lately.
Vidic is obviously second hes been rock solid obviously with all the clean sheets in a row unreal, but i went Berba because hes hitting form and Vidic you just expect it from him at this stage hes an animal.

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
moondog said:
Vidic. I can't imagine where we'd be without him.

Any doubt about him being the best defender in the world right now?
I'd say Ferdinand was on a par, but they bring completely different qualities, between them they can come out on top in any situation making them the perfect partnership

·
Registered
93 Posts
Yep definitely both deserve it
Since they are playing in different phases of the game
Berbatov and Vidic
Also they are best friends in team, either

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sorry but what the **** did Berba do more than (Giggs/Rooney/Tevez/) to deserve the player of the month or the 2nd player of the month

3 Goals a few assist isn't that the same what Rooney or Tevez done or maybe even less

am so sick with berba and the super extra credit he reserves

1 - 20 of 28 Posts