Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm interested to see who you folks think is Utds player of the season so far;

personally, i think it has to be Vidic he has been consistantly brilliant all season!!!
I am even thinking that United could adopt a new 1-6-3 formation with Vidic as the whole defence !!!!!:D

Other players in the running for me are VDS, Johnny Evans (for stepping up when needed so brilliantly) and Giggsy.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
We've had this thread 3times in the last week or two.

Vidic is the our seasons best player by a country mile. Anyone that says different needs a medical check.

However, the run in might be different. I see Berbatov or Ronaldo been our most importent in the run in.

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
^^ Agreed Vava. I think Berbatov might be our player of the season especially if he carries on the with his recent performances. I can't wait to his impact on the Champions League matches now that he's settled in. He's the type of player who can unlock the oppositions defense in tight games.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Vidic has had an amazing month, but with his form coming on late, I think it is Carrick again. He carried us through the first couple months while our strikers were never quite clicking. Without his passing there is no way we would be in first. Without Vidic, we might still be there with the Johnny Evans has played as well.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Vidic for me is the player of the season till date.

If he keeps up his great form till the end of the season then there is no reason why he cannot win the Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year award.

Lets just hope he doesn't get injured for a long period of time and stays fit and healthy all season long!

1 - 20 of 73 Posts