Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Within the next month the player of the season will be voted for. That definitely rules out Ronaldo now in my opinion. So my top 5 are:
5:Lampard
4:Rooney
3:Anelka
2:Young
1:Gerrard
Discuss mo fo's

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
1. Gerrard ( On season form to date Gerrard is pushing Liverpool on )
2. Vidic ( Has had a brilliant start to the season )
3. Agbonlahor ( Electric pace always a threat and great debut for England )
4. Laursen ( Just got injured but has been a brick wall at the back )
5. A Young ( Great talent awsome crosser of the ball )

Its a bit early for this kind of thing but this is my five . It would of been different had Zaki and Geovanni kept up early season form but they have dip of late .

It shows how well I think Villa have done that I believe three of there players were in my top five .

Im expecting a few more United players to push on and jump into my top five come the end of the season .

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Keano4taoiseach said:
1. Stephen Ireland
2. Steven Gerrard
3. Ashley Young
4. Gareth Barry
5. Anelka

id agree with that top 5 expet instead of barry id have either vidic or lampard and seen as evryone involved with the f.a love fat frank he will prob get the nod insttead of the best central defnder in the prem :rolleyes: !

i ope stephan ireland gets it and comes back ibnot the irish set up we need him big time! hes been a revalation this season! somehow i think he might just get the nod ahead of he likes of glen whelan and darron gibson who arent good enough for international football! espilly not whelan!

anelka is the top scorer so deserves a place there dont think hes done enough to win it though as noone is really raving about his peformances!

gerrard is the reason why liverpool re top of the table the one player from liverpool i respect even though he does dive the occasional time:p theres no denying hes one of if not the best centre midfilders ever o play in te prem!

asheley young what a quailty player this si would love to have him at united he could show nani a thing or two i belive he i the answer to our problems out left! hes the best crosser in the prem by far and xchips in with some gals too! top top player!

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
Berbatov08 said:
Yes but it's voted for in January. ;)

Are you serious?!?! Surely this is a shocking decision!! Especially as finally the league in england is more competitive than 4 teams for once...its like the laliga this season and champions league where what the players do from jan onwwards will make the difference and be more noted imo.

Sorry bud, had no idea. :cool:

pz!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.