Fletcher - 9
Carrick - 6
Rooney - 7
Tevez - 8

Out of 5 (Subs)

Giggs - 4
Berbatov - 2
Evans - No time

Ronaldo a 6? He did all the tracking back in the world today. Countless times he was back and won possession back for us. Slate him when he cherry picks, slate him when he doesn't...:whistling:

Players who give what they have for the shirt! Thats what I want to see in a player....if anyone on here has anything positive to say on Nani...PM me ;) :whistling:
Exactly what Ronnie did today, yet you are upset about him wanting some penalties given for him. Take some of the tackles he does, and you would change your tune. :thumbsup:

Ronaldo...if he didn't cry, moan, whinge and flap his arms around, I'd have so much mor etime for him. I thought he was alright tonight.

And if that ball he hit off the bar had taken two more rotations, he might have topped his goal against Porto....:whistling:

Yeah, he was just alright tonight...:rofl:

C'mon Cappy....he dives......and did it today in the second half, didn't get his free....and pulled off an act you'd see a 5 year old pull when not getting an ice-cream. :thumbsup:
Umm, like I said, you take some of the fouls, tackles, and challenges that he does and you will quickly change your tune...:whistling:

So his disgust in not getting a whistle doesn't show his passion for the team? Oh, right, he only does it because he wants to score for Ronaldo F.C. That selfish baby, he should get the hell out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.