Fletcher - 9
Carrick - 6
Rooney - 7
Tevez - 8

Out of 5 (Subs)

Giggs - 4
Berbatov - 2
Evans - No time

Keano has his favourites and Rooney Nani and Berbatov are not included. He was slagging Berbatov at half time against Spurs even though he was our best player. That should give you some idea of his agenda against certain players.
Rooney! Ya kiddin' me?

He's a freakin hero in my eyes! Players who give what they have for the shirt! Thats what I want to see in a player....if anyone on here has anything positive to say on Nani...PM me ;) :whistling:

On your bike! Muppet

I meant Ronaldo :eek:

The bit in red was true though. Berbatov was our best player in the 1st half against Spurs and you were slagging him.

And don't call me names, you remember what happened last time :)
Names....oh yea. You flexed your mod muscles and sent me an infraction. :thumbsup:

Ronaldo...if he didn't cry, moan, whinge and flap his arms around, I'd have so much mor etime for him. I thought he was alright tonight.

Exactly what Ronnie did today, yet you are upset about him wanting some penalties given for him. Take some of the tackles he does, and you would change your tune. :thumbsup:
C'mon Cappy....he dives......and did it today in the second half, didn't get his free....and pulled off an act you'd see a 5 year old pull when not getting an ice-cream. :thumbsup:

Slag him off?

I said I don't think he;s a great player and worth 30M....you think he;s better then Tevez which is laughable.

Only attributes he has over Tevez is a slick touch and a strange calm aura about him...

You know when I'm talking about, I've asked you about 5 times now and you're still trying to wriggle out of it.
At half time in the Spurs game when he had been the best player on the pitch, you felt the need to go into the Berbatov thread and post "*shakes head*", implying that Berbatov had been crap. It's just one example of your continual bias against certain players and others are starting to pick up on it now.
*shakes head* is slagging him. **** off ya mad foo!

Are you serious?? Thats slagging? lmao.... Oh how innocent. Jeez....hate to see what I'd say if I did slag him.. lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.