Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 40 of 95 Posts
Are you shitting me? He was lively when he came on. :confused:
Keano has his favourites and Rooney Nani and Berbatov are not included. He was slagging Berbatov at half time against Spurs even though he was our best player. That should give you some idea of his agenda against certain players.

He made one good run toward the ball from Rooney, but his great non-pace was evident. Tracked back and got a foot in...nipped the ball over his head and passed to Ronaldo...

....can't remember anything else
That's more than Giggs did.

Keano has his favourites and Rooney Nani and Berbatov are not included. He was slagging Berbatov at half time against Spurs even though he was our best player. That should give you some idea of his agenda against certain players.
Rooney! Ya kiddin' me?

He's a freakin hero in my eyes! Players who give what they have for the shirt! Thats what I want to see in a player....if anyone on here has anything positive to say on Nani...PM me ;) :whistling:

On your bike! Muppet

cant believe were getting into the berbatov thing again FFS.
he did nothing wrong when he came on , i thought he was fairly lively and showed some lovely touches and was always tracking back.
4 out of 5 would be a fair rating , even for the doubters/knockers

Rooney! Ya kiddin' me?

He's a freakin hero in my eyes! Players who give what they have for the shirt! Thats what I want to see in a player....if anyone on here has anything positive to say on Nani...PM me ;) :whistling:

On your bike! Muppet
I meant Ronaldo :eek:

The bit in red was true though. Berbatov was our best player in the 1st half against Spurs and you were slagging him.

And don't call me names, you remember what happened last time :)

cant believe were getting into the berbatov thing again FFS.
he did nothing wrong when he came on , i thought he was fairly lively and showed some lovely touches and was always tracking back.
4 out of 5 would be a fair rating , even for the doubters/knockers
well said! he did more then Giggsy IMO and showed some world class touches and also some nice passes too and showed a cool head up top!

I meant Ronaldo :eek:

The bit in red was true though. Berbatov was our best player in the 1st half against Spurs and you were slagging him.

And don't call me names, you remember what happened last time :)
Names....oh yea. You flexed your mod muscles and sent me an infraction. :thumbsup:

Ronaldo...if he didn't cry, moan, whinge and flap his arms around, I'd have so much mor etime for him. I thought he was alright tonight.

Players who give what they have for the shirt! Thats what I want to see in a player....if anyone on here has anything positive to say on Nani...PM me ;) :whistling:
Exactly what Ronnie did today, yet you are upset about him wanting some penalties given for him. Take some of the tackles he does, and you would change your tune. :thumbsup:

Names....oh yea. You flexed your mod muscles and sent me an infraction. :thumbsup:

Ronaldo...if he didn't cry, moan, whinge and flap his arms around, I'd have so much mor etime for him. I thought he was alright tonight.
I gave you plenty of warning ;)

Why did you ignore the Berbatov part of my post? Why did you slag him at half time when he'd been our best player?

Exactly what Ronnie did today, yet you are upset about him wanting some penalties given for him. Take some of the tackles he does, and you would change your tune. :thumbsup:
C'mon Cappy....he dives......and did it today in the second half, didn't get his free....and pulled off an act you'd see a 5 year old pull when not getting an ice-cream. :thumbsup:

my bad :p still a 7 is abit low no? i thought he was class tonight he had Nasri in his pocket something Gary Neville couldn't do back at the emerites and he was also a decent threat going forward!
No 7 isn't low in my opinion. He did well so he got a 7. His passing was poor going forward though and even had Tevez turning away in disgust at one point.

21 - 40 of 95 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.