Manchester United Talk banner
41 - 60 of 95 Posts
Ronaldo...if he didn't cry, moan, whinge and flap his arms around, I'd have so much mor etime for him. I thought he was alright tonight.

And if that ball he hit off the bar had taken two more rotations, he might have topped his goal against Porto....:whistling:

Yeah, he was just alright tonight...:rofl:

Bottom line is that Berbatov isn't worth 30M...can't believe that was paid for him.

Tevez > Berbatov any day
You're intentionally avoiding the question.

Berbatov was our best player in the first half at Spurs, why did you feel it necessary to slag him when he was having such a great game?

C'mon Cappy....he dives......and did it today in the second half, didn't get his free....and pulled off an act you'd see a 5 year old pull when not getting an ice-cream. :thumbsup:
Umm, like I said, you take some of the fouls, tackles, and challenges that he does and you will quickly change your tune...:whistling:

So his disgust in not getting a whistle doesn't show his passion for the team? Oh, right, he only does it because he wants to score for Ronaldo F.C. That selfish baby, he should get the hell out.

You're intentionally avoiding the question.

Berbatov was our best player in the first half at Spurs, why did you feel it necessary to slag him when he was having such a great game?
Come on Keano, I'm awaiting your explanation :whistling:

You refused to responnd to a comment you made before and I'll do the same to you :fyou:
I refused to respond to my own comment huh? :whistling:

Come on Keano, everyone knows you won't answer because you were wrong to slag him. And everyone knows you've exposed your bias on here as others pointed out.

Prove me wrong, why did you slag Berbatov when he was having a great game?

i don't usally do this but im going to give my Ratings
Vds:had very little to do what he did he did well expect for the Bendtner header!6
JOS:probably his best performance of the season and one of his best ever he was a threat going forward and solid and realiable at the back as usual and also scored a goal with a nice finish!well done John:)8:5
Rio:Solid as ever 7:5
Vida:same as Rio7:5
Evra: still not his usal self but signs of improvement 6
Carrick: was ok not spectauclar not terrible either.solid6:5
Anderson:full of running and terrific energy really has come on form again just at the right time!7
Fletcher:was immense in midfiled was also full of running and tackling and always snapping at fabregas heels 8
Ronaldo:showed some nice play.unlucky with his shot of the crossbar and header.7
Rooney: was good not the same player he has beenin recent weeks but still put in a great shift 7
Tevez:same as Rooney really but jus can't finish at all :( 7
Subs:(outta 5)
Giggs: came on and did well3
Berbatov:showed some Lovely touches and some nice passing too also tracked back and was full of work4
Evans:not on long enough

VDS-6
JOS-7
Rio- 7
Vidic-7
Evra-6.5
Ronaldo-7
Carrick-7.5
Fletcher- 9
Anderson-7.5
Rooney 8
Tevez-7
Berba 7
Giggs 7
Fletchers best game for us in a while and when Berba came on he held the ball up well and his close control was brilliant 2 players who needed to improve did .

Slag him off?

I said I don't think he;s a great player and worth 30M....you think he;s better then Tevez which is laughable.

Only attributes he has over Tevez is a slick touch and a strange calm aura about him...

Slag him off?

I said I don't think he;s a great player and worth 30M....you think he;s better then Tevez which is laughable.

Only attributes he has over Tevez is a slick touch and a strange calm aura about him...
You know when I'm talking about, I've asked you about 5 times now and you're still trying to wriggle out of it.
At half time in the Spurs game when he had been the best player on the pitch, you felt the need to go into the Berbatov thread and post "*shakes head*", implying that Berbatov had been crap. It's just one example of your continual bias against certain players and others are starting to pick up on it now.

Slag him off?

2 diffrent players one a workhorse the other a classy player IMO m8, but have to say Berba holds the ball up better and that was evident tonight .

41 - 60 of 95 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.