Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pig - 6 - Not that confident looking.

Rafael - 7 - Played quite well despite being caught out a few times.
Vidic - 9 - Rock solid. Great block in the first few minutes. captains performance.
Evans - 6 - Shaky at times but made some good tackles.
O'Shea - 6 - Better 2nd half.

Gibson - 6 - Kept it simple but made little impact.
Anderson - 5 - Terrible today.
Scholes - 5 - Also not at the races.
Nani - 5 - frustrating as usual.

Welbeck - 5 - Didnt get a sniff.
Tevez - 5 - jet lag? speculation?

Subs:- 6.5 - made a difference but couldnt force a goal.

Team performance - 5 -
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
Agree with every one there Jazz. But Nani should be a 1. And that point is because he was on the pitch. I would've given him a 2 had he touched the ball in the second half. Fergie must have forgot he was even there or he would've replaced him.
 
Z

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
germufc said:
Agree with every one there Jazz. But Nani should be a 1. And that point is because he was on the pitch. I would've given him a 2 had he touched the ball in the second half. Fergie must have forgot he was even there or he would've replaced him.
Again, the whole team plays crap and someone singles Nani out for special treatment.

Our fans are a ****ing joke at times. If I was Nani I'd want to leave because the treatment he gets from our 'fans' is so unfair.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,462 Posts
-zuco- said:
Again, the whole team plays crap and someone singles Nani out for special treatment.

Our fans are a ****ing joke at times. If I was Nani I'd want to leave because the treatment he gets from our 'fans' is so unfair.
Agree Zuco, the whole team were crap...... this forum is full of idiots!!!
 

·
U N I T E D United Are The Team For Me
Joined
·
186 Posts
Kuszczak - 6 - Great block against Commons?(I think) in the first half, however kicking was appauling

Rafael - 7 - Made several good runs but final ball sloppy. Gave away ball too cheaply
Vidic - 9 - Himself again. Superb
Evans - 6 - Started off like Southampton game but gradually came into game
O'Shea - 6 - Poor display...again. Welcome Evras return with hope arms!

Gibson - 6 - Did what he had to do
Anderson - 5 - Shocking
Scholes - 5 - Too slow on ball. Poor
Nani - 5 - Wasteful. Poor set piece taker...why didnt we chance them!?

Welbeck - 5 - Didnt get a sniff.
Tevez - 5 - Played like he doesnt want to play for us

Subs:- 7 - Made a difference but just couldnt score

Team performance - 4 :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
now now lads. Members are just expressing their opinions.
Go check the matchday thread. Everyone is saying that Nani was crap, cos he WAS.
I know the whole team were bad, but you cant knock people for slating Nani.

thats what I was saying to you's before the game......
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,730 Posts
Pig - 3 - Not United standard for me poor on crosses cant kick looks a nervous wreck.

Rafael - 5 - Worked hard but not his best day.
Vidic - 8 - Top performence tower of a man
Evans - 7 - Looks solid and as if he has been there for years
O'Shea - 5 - Worked hard but passing is of a poor standard

Gibson - 6 - Shocked at negative reviews thought he passed well reminds me of carrick.
Anderson - 4 - Gave the ball away to many times.
Scholes - 4 - Look slow on the ball tonight not his best day.
Nani - 5 - Eager to impress work well in first half but faded in the second.

Welbeck - 5 - Was upset when camera's showed scholes shouting at him he got no supply he should be the one moaning.
Tevez - 4 - Hard to blame him with lack of supply but I had to mark him down for trying to over head kick it instead of trying to lay it off.

Subs:- 6.5 - Tried to change the game but not much time .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,305 Posts
I acually thought Nani had a decent start to game. He faded as game went on but I don't think he was worst out there tonight.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,926 Posts
Agree Jazz...

But for one.....giving Nani the same rating as Tevez and Scholes...

Nani - 3.5


I read a few other sites on Nani, and almost all want him sold, dropped...and one wanted he shot dead, with a further shot just to be sure....but that's harsh TBH:p


Not my words....

...
 
Z

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
now now lads. Members are just expressing their opinions.
Go check the matchday thread. Everyone is saying that Nani was crap, cos he WAS.
I know the whole team were bad, but you cant knock people for slating Nani.

thats what I was saying to you's before the game......
I can knock people for singling him out when 10 out of 11 players were crap.

He wasn't even the worst player on the pitch today, at least he showed a desire to attack and make something happen, that's more than I can say for Scholes/Gibson/Welbeck etc.
 
Z

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Keano! said:
Agree Jazz...

But for one.....giving Nani the same rating as Tevez and Scholes...

Nani - 3.5


I read a few other sites on Nani, and almost all want him sold, dropped...and one wanted he shot dead, with a further shot just to be sure....but that's harsh TBH:p


Not my words....

...
so did I and didn't find what you're saying. There's more a criticism of the team in general than a bull**** singling out of Nani which is unnecessary and unfair.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,730 Posts
-zuco- said:
Again, the whole team plays crap and someone singles Nani out for special treatment.

Our fans are a ****ing joke at times. If I was Nani I'd want to leave because the treatment he gets from our 'fans' is so unfair.

I must say I agree with Zuco Nani looked like the only player who could open them up in the first half he layed a great ball to O'Shea.

There does seem a anti Nani bandwagon on here . I myself hate Ronaldo but everyone knows why not for footballing reasons .

Nani has talent yes his crossing is often poor but often I was crying for them to give him the ball as he seemed the only player who could cause them any trouble tonight .

And another thing Gibson was played on the wing he played ok in my eyes he is a central player not a winger . He reminds me of Carrick and is being hung out to dry by Fergie who is surely playing him there to give him games . But in my opinion it isnt doing him any good.

For me going off tonight performence Id go with Fletcher and Carrick in the centre on sunday as Scholes didnt look sharp at all .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,462 Posts
Keano! said:
Agree Jazz...

But for one.....giving Nani the same rating as Tevez and Scholes...

Nani - 3.5


I read a few other sites on Nani, and almost all want him sold, dropped...and one wanted he shot dead, with a further shot just to be sure....but that's harsh TBH:p


Not my words....

...
This is the funniest rating i've ever seen, so your trying to say Nani was worse than Tevez, Tevez barely completed a pass tonight, Nani was also better than Scholes.

I find it sad why people give UNTRUE ratings.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
-zuco- said:
I can knock people for singling him out when 10 out of 11 players were crap.

He wasn't even the worst player on the pitch today, at least he showed a desire to attack and make something happen, that's more than I can say for Scholes/Gibson/Welbeck etc.
Gibson didnt lose the ball much and he passed it simple. Anderson and Scholes were much worse.
Felt sorry for Welbeck cos he got **** all service up to him.
I just think Nani will get the stick cos he seems to frustrate in EVERY game.
This isnt an isolated incident. We need better players than him playing for United.
I know the whole team were sh1t but Nani takes the fecking biscuit......

*breathes....*
 

·
Least popular Moderator
Joined
·
24,837 Posts
PIG: Did ok, but he spilled a shot which could easily have cost us another goal. 6

Rafael: Poor defensively, ok offensively. The winger tore him a new one tbh. 6

Vidic: Monster. Won everything in the air, and the ground today. He's beesn our best player this season IMO. 9

Evans: Probably his worst performance of the season. Did ok though, but a couple of mistakes could have cost us. 5

O'Shea: I like O'Shea, but the last few games his touch has been that of a racist. Notice how many times the ball comes to him and his first touch either puts us under pressure or it goes out for a throw? His 2nd touch is always a tackle. 3

Nani: He tried harder than most and was the only one who really looked a threat, although his end product wasn't there, from open play and set peices. 7

Scholes: Very poor. He's looked good since his return so maybe this perofrmance was to be expected. 4

Anderson: Another one who was poor. His passing was off, as was just about everything else. 5

Gibson: Played out of position, but was still woeful, even when he came into the middle. 4

Tevez: Looked jet lagged. Very poor and lacked his normal workrate, which is 90% of his game. 5

Wellbeck: Pretty shocking tbh. I don't think he had the ball under his control once. Still, he's just a kid and you expect the odd shocker. Aslong as he plays ok in his next game then its ok. 3


Carrick Did he even come on?

Rooney: meh.

Ronaldo: Nearly scored but other than that was innefective.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
Don't mind you having your own opinion zuco, but dont try to be patronising by calling me a 'fan'. By the way, you just knocked one of our greatest ever players Paul Scholes, now who's the 'fan'.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,926 Posts
For me...left wing is Parks now....no doubt!

...and if Hargo was fit, then Ronaldo on the left and Hargo on the right. SAF has bought Tosic indicating his belief we're weak in the area...
 
Z

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Gibson didnt lose the ball much and he passed it simple. Anderson and Scholes were much worse.
Felt sorry for Welbeck cos he got **** all service up to him.
I just think Nani will get the stick cos he seems to frustrate in EVERY game.
This isnt an isolated incident. We need better players than him playing for United.
I know the whole team were sh1t but Nani takes the fecking biscuit......

*breathes....*
He played great against Southampton and some people still layed into him.

Faz is right there is a bandwagon and all the clowns are jumping on it and heading to the circus.

He did play bad tonight but he wasn't the worst player on the pitch by a long way. I just don't understand why he gets singled out EVERY single time.
 
Z

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
germufc said:
Don't mind you having your own opinion zuco, but dont try to be patronising by calling me a 'fan'. By the way, you just knocked one of our greatest ever players Paul Scholes, now who's the 'fan'.
I was referring to 'fans' in general, that's why I said it in it's plural form. believe me if I was aiming it at you I'd have mentioned you by name.

As for Paul Scholes, he was awful tonight, simple as that. Nani had a better game than Scholes.

Edit: Almost forgot....

Sack Fergie, sell Giggs.
 
1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Top