Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
-zuco- said:
Again, the whole team plays crap and someone singles Nani out for special treatment.

Our fans are a ****ing joke at times. If I was Nani I'd want to leave because the treatment he gets from our 'fans' is so unfair.
if nani wants to leave, MUTV should run a competition with the winner being the person who can open the door for as he ***ks off.

if he had played against a premier league team tonight and put that performance in, it may have been excused. But we talking bout Derby County.

Nani is at least one thing...consistent(ly) bad!!!!!!

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
He gets singled out because he frustrates with his diving and moaning if he didnt do that people would warm to him more .

Nani has to improve but to attack him for tonight was wrong Paul Scholes was our worst player tonight by far there is no Paul Scholes moaning going on .

Nani could of set up a goal for O'Shea with a clever pass in the first half did anyone else do that no !

It went unoticed though because everytime he picked up the ball people are waiting to have a go .

In my opinion we can all moan about players I dont mind but I dont think Nani is a terrible player .

I dont think he has a long term future at United but Im not going to blame him for every bad performence its a team game .

G

·
antdevil78 said:
if nani wants to leave, MUTV should run a competition with the winner being the person who can open the door for as he ***ks off.

if he had played against a premier league team tonight and put that performance in, it may have been excused. But we talking bout Derby County.

Nani is at least one thing...consistent(ly) bad!!!!!!
I can agree he didn't play particularly well, but neither did anybody else except Vidic and maybe Evans. Why do people single out Nani? It's a ****ing joke. There were plenty of players alongside him tonight who played far worse.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Lets terminate Scholes contract, he was so bad tonight.... oh an against "a championship side"!!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
-zuco- said:
He played great against Southampton and some people still layed into him.

personally I dont agree, but I know the opinion is very much split
here from people I have talked to and on forums.

Faz is right there is a bandwagon and all the clowns are jumping on it and heading to the circus.

I agree its not nice to see players being slaughtered like this
but sometimes its justified. You have seen it over the years with Giggs, Nev, Fletch, Wes, Carrick etc....
so it happens, its all about opinions at the end of the day. i can respect yours
whether I agree with them or not. No need for 'clown' comments and the like

He did play bad tonight but he wasn't the worst player on the pitch by a long way. I just don't understand why he gets singled out EVERY single time.
I had him down as equal worst(see my ratings). he started brightly for the first 5 mins and then
it was downhill. His free kick that went straight to Carroll epitomised his performance.
It pains me to say it cos i dont like 'hating' on players but I just dont rate him, never have, never will.
I hope some day I am proved wrong. but in the mean time, this is a forum
and people can say what the **** they like. it would be boring if we all agree the whole time ;)

·
All round nice guy
3,887 Posts
Kuszczak 5

Rafael 6
Vidic - 9 Carried the defence, and team.
Evans - 6
O'Shea - 4

Gibson - 5
Anderson - 5
Scholes - 5
Nani - 6

Welbeck - 4
Tevez - 4

Subs:- 6 - Made a difference but just couldnt score

Team performance - 4

edit: I agree with everything zuco has said, word for word.

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
-zuco- said:
I can agree he didn't play particularly well, but neither did anybody else except Vidic and maybe Evans. Why do people single out Nani? It's a ****ing joke. There were plenty of players alongside him tonight who played far worse.
cos a lot of the views on nani are not just after tonights game, its after a season when he has looked to gone backwards in the progress made on last season.

it will be a safe bet that anderson will put good shift in next game and same goes for scholes, tevez, rafael etc but i cant say the same for nani.

if people think he played well tonight then some fans are easily pleased

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Reason Scholes isn't getting stick is coz he's been there and done that. His careers nearly over...

....Nani just can't cut it at Utd. Thanks, but no thanks...

Ant...I agree. I'd pay to win the comp..

·
Registered
46 Posts
Jesus zuco it's too late in the day for this. I don't rate Nani. Neither do an awful awful lot of other United fans. That's why I single him out. Because I know that Scholesy might have had one bad game as opposed to a hundred good ones. Nani has just never looked good enough for me.

G

·
Jazz 16 said:
personally I dont agree, but I know the opinion is very much split
here from people I have talked to and on forums.

There are about five people on this forum who thought he played bad against Southampton. On another forum in the ratings thread, the lowest rating he got was 6.5, the rest were 7's and 8's. I'd say the ones who thought he played badly are in the minority, and more tellingly, most are Irish fans who watch Dunphy.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
red dave said:
Nani has to improve but to attack him for tonight was wrong Paul Scholes was our
worst player tonight by far there is no Paul Scholes moaning going on .
Paul Scholes rarely has a bad game and we all know what he has done for the club.
Thats why he doesnt get the criticism, but we are all still rating him fairly tonight, cos he was crap.
Every player has a bad game now and again which is excusable, but with Nani, it
seems to be the majority of the time. :(

G

·
germufc said:
Jesus zuco it's too late in the day for this. I don't rate Nani. Neither do an awful awful lot of other United fans. That's why I single him out. Because I know that Scholesy might have had one bad game as opposed to a hundred good ones. Nani has just never looked good enough for me.
Was he good enough last season when he scored against Liverpool and Arsenal? What about kick starting our season with a stunning winner against Spurs? What about when he was creating one of the 14 goals he assisted last season?

Short ****ing memories some people have.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
-zuco- said:
There are about five people on this forum who thought he played bad against Southampton. On another forum in the ratings thread, the lowest rating he got was 6.5, the rest were 7's and 8's. I'd say the ones who thought he played badly are in the minority, and more tellingly, most are Irish fans who watch Dunphy.
yes I saw that other forum and I was surprised to say the least. try checking a few more though :)
Its more split than you would think. I dont see what Dunphy has to do with it :confused:
He is only on the tele when United play in Europe and Nani hasnt been playing in Europe that often.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Keano! said:
Reason Scholes isn't getting stick is coz he's been there and done that. His careers nearly over...

....Nani just can't cut it at Utd. Thanks, but no thanks...

Ant...I agree. I'd pay to win the comp..

Agreed Scholes is a legend and a bad performence can be forgoten keano

You can have your view Keano but I dont agree

Nani wont be at United much longer I think .

But he wasnt the worst player and he tried really hard in the first half to get the ball into the strikers yes it didnt work but he was trying the hardest .

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
-zuco- said:
Was he good enough last season when he scored against Liverpool and Arsenal? What about kick starting our season with a stunning winner against Spurs? What about when he was creating one of the 14 goals he assisted last season?

He's a show boat one hit wonder....aka NOT Utd quality...how he's defended here is amusing. :rolleyes:

G

·
Keano! said:
He's a show boat one hit wonder....aka NOT Utd quality...how he's defended here is amusing. :rolleyes:
He created 18 goals last season so how is he a one hit wonder?

How he's insulted is not amusing, it's astonishing. Especially by you, you've moved off Ronaldo and have chosen Nani. You always have to be slagging someone off eh? ;)

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
-zuco- said:

He was decent at best last season. yes he had some great moments but thats
what footballers are paid to do. Its his consistency that is lacking.
This season he has been disappointing so far, along with his mate Anderson it has to be said.
(but I guess thats another debate)

21 - 40 of 68 Posts