Manchester United Talk banner
41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Paul Scholes rarely has a bad game and we all know what he has done for the club.
Thats why he doesnt get the criticism, but we are all still rating him fairly tonight, cos he was crap.
Every player has a bad game now and again which is excusable, but with Nani, it
seems to be the majority of the time. :(

Jazz I was using Scholes for the reason he would be least likely to get critisim . I was making a point there all players for United so if they play bad blame the team not just Nani .;)

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
-zuco- said:
Was he good enough last season when he scored against Liverpool and Arsenal? What about kick starting our season with a stunning winner against Spurs? What about when he was creating one of the 14 goals he assisted last season?

Short ****ing memories some people have.
yeah but this season he needed to kick on a develop on the good season he had. Problem is that he hasnt.

Tell me the last United player to have a good debut season to then fail as badly as Nani has done

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
-zuco- said:
Would Park? No. Would O' Shea? No. Would Gibson? No. Was there a point you were trying to make?
So you don't think we're lucky to have OShea and Park? :rolleyes:

And faz...you may not agree, grand. But thanks for respecting my view. :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Youre absolutely right zuco, now I've completely forgotten about every time he walked the ball right into an opponent, head down, Kevin Kilbane style.

Im so stupid, and Irish, and I love Eamon Dunphy.

G

·
Jazz 16 said:
He was decent at best last season. yes he had some great moments but thats
what footballers are paid to do. Its his consistency that is lacking.
This season he has been disappointing so far, along with his mate Anderson it has to be said.
(but I guess thats another debate)
Where are the Anderson is sh*t threads then?

That's the point I'm making. Nani is unfairly singled out.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
antdevil78 said:
yeah but this season he needed to kick on a develop on the good season he had. Problem is that he hasnt.

Tell me the last United player to have a good debut season to then fail as badly as Nani has done
John O'Shea.......... and he is still here!!

G

·
Keano! said:
So you don't think we're lucky to have OShea and Park? :rolleyes:
Don't twist my words Keano. You asked a silly question and I responded by asking you a question which nullified yours. Don't try and paint me as an ungrateful fan when you're the one who does all the slagging.

G

·
germufc said:
Youre absolutely right zuco, now I've completely forgotten about every time he walked the ball right into an opponent, head down, Kevin Kilbane style.

Im so stupid, and Irish, and I love Eamon Dunphy.
I'm glad you're man enough to admit it ;)

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nani was amazing on the run in last season he was key to us winning the league and champions league have you got short memorys

he didnt ask to go to madrid or speak to the media asking to leave !!!!

Outside the chippy at old trafford they had a picture of the treble team it isnt there no more but it had everyone on it . Some of them players werent the best Blomqvist , Berg come to mind but they were up there because they earned our respect !!

Now show some !

United fans my arse !

G

·
Keano! said:
Ha...you just adore Nani

I'd defend Roo to the pit too ....you just Nani
No I don't, if he plays badly I'll say it, like tonight. Just because I'm not a bitter individual and don't single him out for criticism when the whole team has under performed doesn't mean I 'adore' him.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
-zuco- said:
Where are the Anderson is sh*t threads then?

That's the point I'm making. Nani is unfairly singled out.
Im sure they will come. I was recently mulling over making a thread about Anderson.
He has been poor since March if we are being honest. Nani's main job is to score
and create and he isnt doing that as much as an attacking United player should be.
I dont think Nani's singling out has been unfair.
People also have their views on O'Shea, VDS, Giggsy and Neville.
Its all opinion, to which people are entitled to.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Keano! said:
**** off with your 'bitter individual' :rolleyes:
NOW ITS A FORUM!!!!!!!

KEANO, KEANO, KEANO,!!!!

Zuco, put down your signed copy of 'Nani:My Autobiography' now come on we know he's your fav.

Let's all call it a night before this gets out of hand. I'm wrecked tired after watchin that Nani fella do nothing for 90 minutes. Shocking player. Just shocking.

G

·
germufc said:
NOW ITS A FORUM!!!!!!!

KEANO, KEANO, KEANO,!!!!

Zuco, put down your signed copy of 'Nani:My Autobiography' now come on we know he's your fav.

Let's all call it a night before this gets out of hand. I'm wrecked tired after watchin that Nani fella do nothing for 90 minutes. Shocking player. Just shocking.
You're a lost cause mate.

41 - 60 of 68 Posts