Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
He was a catalyst for so much, but without the drive, passion and determination of Keane, United wouldnt have own as many trophies. Fact! Keane took over from Cantona and led the team in a different way. Not much between them though, my 2 all time favourite United players. Can you guess who is my number 1?:D and no its the not the man in my avatar :p
Get in there Jazz :first:

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
60s - Georgie Best
70s - Lou Macari
80s - Robbo
90s - Cantona
00s- Scholes

How anybody doesn't pick Best is beyond me, i honestly put him in the top 3 best players ever to grace the game, if wasn't for drink and maybe a bigger national team maybe the world would be still talking about this legend like they do with Pele and Maradona.

The 90's and 00's were toughies, Keane ran Cantona all the way but i just went with The King.
The 00's was close, no stand out players that played well over the whole decade...... Scholes just gets it.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Yeah yeah you Irish boys are just biased ;)
No honsestly, it was very tough between Cantana and Keane. Maybe if i was asked tomorrow i would pick Keane ahead of the King...... that's how close it was.

There is nothing biased when it comes to Keane, he's the greatest leader of men since Marcus Aurelius:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts