Player of the season- VIDIC, closely followed by evra and carrick
Best young player - EVANS, fantastically mature performances
Most improved - FLETCHER, gained more consistency
Most disappointing - ANDERSON, hasn' kept improving at a good rate

who are yours????????????:groupwave reversed:

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Player of the Season - Vidic, but Carrick and Rooney also deserve mentions here. At to some extent Ronnie as well.

Young player - Without a doubt Evans. Who would have thought with the early performances of Rafael, who also deserves praise, that Evans would have this tied down. Easiest selection of the four.

Most Improved - Carrick. I love the way he is getting into the box more often now. Fletcher would have won, but form has waned a bit as of late.

Most Disappointing - I would add Possebon to the other two already mentioned. I expected to see him play well in the Carling, and maybe FA and even the odd PL game. Doesn't seem like he has a future here in Fergie's eyes. Nani and Anderson have both had flashes, and I think Anderson will be back to his dazzling self next year as well.

·
Banned
107 Posts
Best player - Nemanja Vidic
Best young player - Jonny Evans and rafael, danny welbeck deserves a mention here, scored some crackers.
most improved - gotta agree with fletcher, hes pulled his socks up abit,ji-sung park is showing more promise for me aswell.

most inspiring- for me, giggsy and van der sar, tevez should get a mention after playing his heart out whenever on the pitch.

dissapointing.- nani, but tevez aswell, not for lack of skill but because he doesnt get played

hargo not back from injury is disapointing aswell.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Player of Season = Vidic, Evra would have been running him close but for the ridiculous 4 game ban and his injury.

Young player of the Year = Rafael, he's not just young he's a kid in a strange country, the fact he's done so well is amazing.

Most Improved = Vidic, he's stepped up from being Ferdinand's enforcer to a one man roadblock. A year ago our defence looked a shambles when Ferdinand was missing, now he's hardly missed. (Credit to Evans too of course).

Disappointing = Fletcher, still a headless chicken after 4 years.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Player of the season- VIDIC, closely followed by Evra and Carrick and also an honurable mention to rooney
Best young player - EVANS, followed closely by Rafeal
Most improved - FLETCHER, cant rember him having one shocker this season been very good and was our best player fpor maybe our 1st 5 agmes this season
Most disappointing - Nani hes been sooo frustrating picked up in the last few games though so hopefully a sign of things to come

who are yours????????????:groupwave reversed:
:specool:

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
POTY:Vidic, though before Evra got hurt and suspended he'd have gotten my vote.

YPOTY: Evans seamless transition between he and whoever he's filling in for

Improved:Fletch, I'm proud of him.

Disappointing: Nani. Though he's had a couple of decent showings of late.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Best Player - Vidic. He is a rock.
Best Young Player - Evans is solid and Rafael is exciting.
Most Improved - J.O Shea is having his best season since that promising first season he had. Well done John.
Most Inspiring - Giggs. turning back the clocks lately.
Disappointing - Ando wtf, he hasn't improved one bit. Gibson is having a better season.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.