Player of the season- VIDIC, closely followed by evra and carrick
Best young player - EVANS, fantastically mature performances
Most improved - FLETCHER, gained more consistency
Most disappointing - ANDERSON, hasn' kept improving at a good rate

who are yours????????????:groupwave reversed:

Z

·
0 Posts
I would agree with your list Scott, except I would probably have Nani as the most disappointing.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Player of the Season - Vidic, but Carrick and Rooney also deserve mentions here. At to some extent Ronnie as well.

Young player - Without a doubt Evans. Who would have thought with the early performances of Rafael, who also deserves praise, that Evans would have this tied down. Easiest selection of the four.

Most Improved - Carrick. I love the way he is getting into the box more often now. Fletcher would have won, but form has waned a bit as of late.

Most Disappointing - I would add Possebon to the other two already mentioned. I expected to see him play well in the Carling, and maybe FA and even the odd PL game. Doesn't seem like he has a future here in Fergie's eyes. Nani and Anderson have both had flashes, and I think Anderson will be back to his dazzling self next year as well.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Vida has been immense this season, I think van der sar needs a mention too but. He hasnt conceeded since December against Gamba osaka.

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
Best Player - Nemanja
Best Young Player - Evans
Most Improved - Fletch by a MILE
Most Inspiring - Giggsy
Disappointing - Anderson, Nani

·
Banned
107 Posts
Best player - Nemanja Vidic
Best young player - Jonny Evans and rafael, danny welbeck deserves a mention here, scored some crackers.
most improved - gotta agree with fletcher, hes pulled his socks up abit,ji-sung park is showing more promise for me aswell.

most inspiring- for me, giggsy and van der sar, tevez should get a mention after playing his heart out whenever on the pitch.

dissapointing.- nani, but tevez aswell, not for lack of skill but because he doesnt get played

hargo not back from injury is disapointing aswell.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
vidic has been utds outstanding player so far this season.
jonny evans is the best young player and i reckon he is a cert for the pfa young player award.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Vidic. Although to be fair, they've all been bloody good haven't they. Top of the League, Carling Cup final, World Club Champions, still in the Champions League and FA Cup.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
vida seems to be some way ahead of eveyone else which is no surprise....agree that nani hasnt lived up to expectations either

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Player of Season = Vidic, followed by Carrick and Giggs
Young player for Year = Rafael
most improved = Fletcher
dissapointing = Nani and Anderson both not up to their hot prospect status

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
its a no brainer this season vidic by miles then the rest of the defence, they have been our saviours this year

·
Registered
104 Posts
Player of Season = Vidic, Evra would have been running him close but for the ridiculous 4 game ban and his injury.

Young player of the Year = Rafael, he's not just young he's a kid in a strange country, the fact he's done so well is amazing.

Most Improved = Vidic, he's stepped up from being Ferdinand's enforcer to a one man roadblock. A year ago our defence looked a shambles when Ferdinand was missing, now he's hardly missed. (Credit to Evans too of course).

Disappointing = Fletcher, still a headless chicken after 4 years.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Best Player - Rooney,Vidic
Best Young Player - Evans,Rafael,Fabio
Most Improved - Park Ji-Sung
Most Inspiring - Carlos Alberto Tevez
Disappointing - Nani

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
Player of the season; Nemanja Vidic & Patrice Evra
Best young player; Rafael & Johnny Evans
Most improved; Darren Fletcher

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Player of the season- VIDIC, closely followed by Evra and Carrick and also an honurable mention to rooney
Best young player - EVANS, followed closely by Rafeal
Most improved - FLETCHER, cant rember him having one shocker this season been very good and was our best player fpor maybe our 1st 5 agmes this season
Most disappointing - Nani hes been sooo frustrating picked up in the last few games though so hopefully a sign of things to come

who are yours????????????:groupwave reversed:
:specool:

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
POTY:Vidic, though before Evra got hurt and suspended he'd have gotten my vote.

YPOTY: Evans seamless transition between he and whoever he's filling in for

Improved:Fletch, I'm proud of him.

Disappointing: Nani. Though he's had a couple of decent showings of late.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Best Player - Vidic. He is a rock.
Best Young Player - Evans is solid and Rafael is exciting.
Most Improved - J.O Shea is having his best season since that promising first season he had. Well done John.
Most Inspiring - Giggs. turning back the clocks lately.
Disappointing - Ando wtf, he hasn't improved one bit. Gibson is having a better season.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts