Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all know Sergio Aguerro the young Argentine who is termed as a copy right of Lionnel Messi. He will be a good investment for United looking at his age and the skills. Please bring him to OLD TRAFFORD.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
hes not THAT good Iv watched him in a few games, seems to do it against the smaller teams and chokes in big games he was completely out of the game against Real. He's good no doubt but hyped up like crazy!!!! I remember Saviola was hyped up like this when he started for Barca...

We have Tevez and Rooney, arguably the two best players in this type of mould in the world... we dont need him nor would he be good enough

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
eoininho said:
hes not THAT good Iv watched him in a few games, seems to do it against the smaller teams and chokes in big games he was completely out of the game against Real. He's good no doubt but hyped up like crazy!!!! I remember Saviola was hyped up like this when he started for Barca...

We have Tevez and Rooney, arguably the two best players in this type of mould in the world... we dont need him nor would he be good enough
i'm not saying we should sign him or anything, but believe me, he's THAT good.

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
Its safe to say they wouldnt accept anything less than 20mil for him. He wouldnt bring anything new to the team except pace. Tevez isnt as fast as Aguero but is stronger and there is no striker in the world who could force Wayne Rooney out of the team. Suplus to requirements but still quality.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Great player, but he won't really offer us much.

I would rather spend less on someone whos gonna add more, than spend a lot on someone who isn't going to offer us much more than we already have.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
CROoney from Dubrovnik said:
i'm not saying we should sign him or anything, but believe me, he's THAT good.
Messi scored a hattrick against Real Madrid last year, I watched the Madrid Derby on sunday and Aguerro was nowhere to be seen...

Hype has made this lad into a player every1 just assumes is class, im not sayin hes bad that would be a stupid comment but look back a few years ago remember the talk about Aimar, Saviola, Higuain, D'Allesandro, and does any1 remember the guy who was at Middlesborough?

Argentian throw out a 'New Maradonna' at least once a year

Fact is I'm not makin any judgement on this very promising player unitil he proves he's THAT good!!

Benzema's the player I'd like to see, I'd also really like to see Manucho be the next bargain buy!!

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
eoininho said:
Messi scored a hattrick against Real Madrid last year, I watched the Madrid Derby on sunday and Aguerro was nowhere to be seen...

Hype has made this lad into a player every1 just assumes is class, im not sayin hes bad that would be a stupid comment but look back a few years ago remember the talk about Aimar, Saviola, Higuain, D'Allesandro, and does any1 remember the guy who was at Middlesborough?

Argentian throw out a 'New Maradonna' at least once a year

Fact is I'm not makin any judgement on this very promising player unitil he proves he's THAT good!!

Benzema's the player I'd like to see, I'd also really like to see Manucho be the next bargain buy!!
that was a 1 game ffs... you're a rather quick in making assumption:p ;) s... I was saying that Torres was crap because he was constantly being outscored by the likes of milito, forlan, morientes, villa....and look at him now . no, let me correct myself - i was saying he wasn't worth the hype...sound farmiliar
when a player in such a young age shows such class, you have got to make comparisions ;)

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
that was a 1 game ffs... you're a rather quick in making assumption:p ;) s... I was saying that Torres was crap because he was constantly being outscored by the likes of milito, forlan, morientes, villa....and look at him now . no, let me correct myself - i was saying he wasn't worth the hype...sound farmiliar
when a player in such a young age shows such class, you have got to make comparisions ;)
im not makin a judgement on him yet, and ive watched him in a good few games, i keep up to date with the spanish league..

i just think hes over hyped at the moment but im not sayin he wont be a great player, but at the moment he aint no rooney, ronaldo, messi, fabregas, kaka... etc and i dont think ppl should speak of him in the same breath until he proves he really is.. thats all!!

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
eoininho said:
im not makin a judgement on him yet, and ive watched him in a good few games, i keep up to date with the spanish league..

i just think hes over hyped at the moment but im not sayin he wont be a great player, but at the moment he aint no rooney, ronaldo, messi, fabregas, kaka... etc and i dont think ppl should speak of him in the same breath until he proves he really is.. thats all!!
yeah mate, i know, but you've got to understand that MOST people get thrilled when seeing a new young prospect who is miles ahead of players of his generation

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
I agree too, benzema is the one for united, he is so good but i can't see it happening, he wouldn't be cheap either :(

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
yeah mate, i know, but you've got to understand that MOST people get thrilled when seeing a new young prospect who is miles ahead of players of his generations
true true, to be fair i never shut up about rooney!! hes quality but i get the feeling alot of ppl are assuming to much about him because of hype, and you're right its great seein some1 head and shoulders above his peers like wayne was / is!!

would like to see some1 like this come through our ranks, its been a while hasnt it!!!

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Just because he's a quality player doesn't mean we should sign him! The teams got brilliant balance and fluency at the moment so lets not stir the pot.

·
Registered
987 Posts
These days no player comes cheap unless he comes from your youth team..players like Bojan and Giovanni and others are examples of youth academy stars that won't leave thier team unless good amount of money is offered...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts