Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
manutd43va said:
haha
both chel$ea and the scousers drop points.
seems like things are falling into place.:D
cant say things are falling into to place mate were not playing 'great' at the moment
liverpool had lost gerrard and torres, thats pretty much game over for them i hope neather are back in time for united
and as for chelski im not to sure about what happened there untill i see MOTD later on tonite

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
And to think there was a thread titled "doom and gloom" on this forum not so
long ago! :rolleyes:

Chelsea were poor, but fair play to Spurs.

Liverpool are just being shown up. They've been crap all season and a
smokescreen helped them after late wins. Borough should have at least taken a
point last week....

We win at Anfield.....we're on the tracks and pulling away from the
station.....we're only revving the engine now! ;)

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
Keano! said:
And to think there was a thread titled "doom and gloom" on this forum not so
long ago! :rolleyes:

Chelsea were oor, but fair play to Spurs.

Liverpool are just being shown up. They've been crap all season and a
smokescreen helped them after late wins. Borough should have at least taken a
point last week....

We win at Anfield.....we're on the tracks and pulling away from the
station.....we're only revving the engine now
! ;)
so what your saying were the usain bolt of the football world pulling away from say shamed drugs cheat dwane chambers? lol

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
andersons_left_foot said:
cant say things are falling into to place mate were not playing 'great' at the moment
liverpool had lost gerrard and torres, thats pretty much game over for them i hope neather are back in time for united
and as for chelski im not to sure about what happened there untill i see MOTD later on tonite
i mean things are allowing us to get back on track and i agree that we need to improve on our own performance.

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
they draw yes yes yes lol

dosena playing for scouser very good lol if nani or giggs start running with the ball i dont think he will be able to follow lol because when he lose a ball infront he never came back quickly as other def do lol i think that gonna help us a lot to create more chance in front

that is my maths lol

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Considering we usually start slow, can't say I was ever in wrist-slitting mode. This is good news though, though it won't matter if we don't take care of our business. Will it?

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
manutd43va said:
i mean things are allowing us to get back on track and i agree that we need to improve on our own performance.
oh yeah i agree with that comment 100% to be honest i never thought we were out of it only 3 games in ALOT can chance but hopefully we can get to the top soon

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
See........ Doom and Gloom. phef!!!
i never was worried and always said these clubs will drop points.

Liverool even with Stevie.G and Torres back arent up to much!
Benitez played Keane on the left again today.
If we dont go to Anfield and get 3points it will be a let down.
I watched every pool match including the CL game. they are nothing to worry about. there fans must be really worried.

Chelsea , will always push us for the title but i still think we have better flow and squad balance when all fit. They lack a real finisher till the dog is back.
I think Man City can get a point againts them aswell. i have a feeling

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
yeah, its been a decent day in that respect. In all fairness Pool were never gonna
win at Villa Park, especially without Gerrard. As soon as Torres went off you could
smell a 0-0. Pool were lucky to have 6 points and really WONT be challengers
this season. Good news Chelsea dropped 2 points. They are the team that
will be there and there abouts all season.

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
Does anyone know how bad Torres' injury is?

I can't ****** wait until we play them in 2 weeks. I am more confident than I have ever been about beating them at Anfield. Usally I'm dead nervous before these matches but not this time.

All we need are for Rio to be on form and Anderson to do his stuff again.

I'm also very confident about the Chelsea game. Deco will improve them except in the matches vs us as we are still better than them technically, wheras they have 1 fewer physical player.

BRING IT ON!! :D

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Really happy they dropped points today, game in hand to win and where up there on the same points as them :D

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Liverpool have been getting away with poor performances and Boro were very, very unfortunate not to have taken any points away from their match against the scum.

Right after that match, I went to teamtalk to have a good bitch and I was joined by some Man Utd fans, whilst others were saying "Liverpool have finally learnt to get the result" ...... oh PLEASE!

Playing well and not being able to score is one thing. Playing badly whilst not creating chances, passing poorly, giving away possession needlessly and being outplayed by the opposition, however, pretty much means you're crap.

And Liverpool have been crap.

I could only be happier, if Villa had scored.

Torres looks to be out for the game on the 13th and we'll know more in a few hours after he's had his scan.

In a weird way, I wish Torres could play, so the scum have no excuses when we beat them. Ever since the dreadful Danny Murphy days, the bin-dippers always seem to find excuses for losing against us, so I hope Torres can play and that there are no sending offs, although I can already foresee the excuses that Torres just came back from injury :rolleyes:

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
To have Gerrard and Torres missing may excuse a poor performance but Liverpool were terrible. 0 shots on target is very poor. I was disappointed Villa couldn't score because 1 goal is all it would have taken the way Liverpool played.

Chelsea were average all over the pitch and Spurs weren't much better. Spurs were very lucky to score although it was a good finish by Bent. Having said that, so were Chelsea with Bent completely missing his clearance and it going in off Belletti.

I'm glad I don't watch Chelsea and Liverpool all the time. Life would be so boring!

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
the way chelsea played in the first half made me start to worring...they were so strong and fast at some part of the 1st half. but once "the little genius took the things into own hands " poor deco was nowhere to be seen...great display by modric... he will be even better once ramos starts playing him on his right position and once his teammates realise how good he is they'll start giving the ball more to him..yesterday he was totally underused in some parts of the game

1 - 18 of 18 Posts