Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
3,058 Posts
Carragher just saved the dippers there, Drogba finally bet Reina but it was just cleared off the line..
This is some game for a nuetral, I hate both teams, but they are putting on a show..!

· Registered
3,058 Posts
and Terry just got crunched :D and gets booked lol. misses next game now.
crackin game. Im texting all my Pool mates lol. They are biting some serious nail.
I'm over at my cousins at the moment and he's a Pool Fan..!:)
He's absolutley raging now, i'm really pissing him off now with the whole laughing thing, it's some craic though..:laugh:
Have to say i'm enjoying this one, hate both clubs but I did fancy Chelsea over the 2 Legs..!

· Registered
3,058 Posts
I cant believe their own fans have so little confidence and such disregard for CL:rolleyes:
I've been reading through RAWK and the majority of them are saying they're out of the CL and to concentrate on the PL.. They're all saying now that the PL was always the most important and that they now have to focus completley on winning it.. Some of them have even suggested putting out a Reserves team for the 2nd Leg:laugh:

· Registered
3,058 Posts
I read one page and just gave up. I'd still go for it personally if I was Benitez, what sort of message does it send out to the fan's if he fielded a reserve team. And to the likes of Gerrard and Carra. I'm sure they aint given up on the CL. They will want the chance to get some pride back, or do an Istanbul at the Bridge;)
Ooh i've no doubt Benitez will still go for it, he's odd like that:)
I believe his No.1 priority has always been the CL..!
He will probably do the oppsosite, put a Reserve team out aginst Blackburn this weekend to save them for the 2nd Leg at Stamford Bridge.. But it's just funny listening to them giving up all hope of a comeback..A few of them are throwing "Instanbul" around, but it's highly unlikely..!
I've stopped reading it now, it's all a load of rubbish anyway..!:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.