Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Porto attacking full-back Jose Bosingwa has admitted he will leave the Portuguese champions if a good enough offer comes in for him.

The versatile 25-year-old is rumoured to be a target for Premier League clubs Manchester United and Aston Villa, as well as Serie A giants Juventus.

Bosingwa is comfortable at either right-back or on the right side of midfield and has spoken of his ambition to move away from the Estadio do Dragao.

Opportunity

Bosingwa told Portuguese press: "If I get a good enough offer I will be tempted to leave Porto.

"The papers have reported some news but I have not spoken directly with any other clubs.

"Porto and my family have stated that I want to leave next season. I am really happy at Porto, but if a good opportunity arises I will not reject it.

"My objective at the moment is to win the league with Porto and then concentrate on the European Championships with Portugal."

I don't know anything about the guy but he must be good to be linked with United.

Come on you hard core soccer pundits, Is he United quality?

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
we seriously need a right back and he seems to be a good player.......but if we are looking at him many will look at him.....and we will have competition for his signing.....

·
Banned
47 Posts
I think Bosingwa is surely destined to join us, Carlos Quieroz has publicly spoken of his interest in him, we did business with Porto last summer to sign Anderson so the relationship between the two clubs is good. We have increasingly been looking at players from portugal, im sure Bosingwa will be the next one at old trafford.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts