Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
He says to raise funds for a striker with 15-20 goals a season, i reckon he wants kenwyne jones! You heard it here first! :)

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
rooneyNo10 said:
He says to raise funds for a striker with 15-20 goals a season, i reckon he wants kenwyne jones! You heard it here first! :)
i think this is a crazy situation, maybe harry's now seen him train every day and realised he was not that good after all, i agree with an earlier post 6mil is well ott for this over rated kid

as for kenwyne jones i can't see it i reckon it will either be defoe or anelka you heard it here 1st:) :)

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
He should have gone to Sunderland when he had the chance to go. He would have played every week as well. Serves him right I say.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
He should have gone to Sunderland when he had the chance to go. He would have played every week as well. Serves him right I say.
agreed, and there is no chance of keane taking him now- looks like he's set for just one season in the prem with derby

·
Registered
131 Posts
I don't rate him at all. I watched him in the U21 championships in summer and he looked poor, and he's started the season the same way. He's got championship player written all over him. I know it's early but if you're Pompey, for £6m how long are you gonna wait?

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
redtilldead said:
I don't rate him at all. I watched him in the U21 championships in summer and he looked poor, and he's started the season the same way. He's got championship player written all over him. I know it's early but if you're Pompey, for £6m how long are you gonna wait?
he hasnt exactly been given a proper chance but thats probably cause he doesnt derserve it and/or Utaka is decent....but i do agreee with u he is a Championship player. Maybe he just needs a good run of games to find his form but you dont really get that in the Prem.

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
I think he should be given a chance at Portsmouth... This situation seems typical of H.Redknapp pulling the trigger on situations too soon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts