Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im a sunderland fan, as you can tell .
just wondering what you think will happen in this game on saturday...
im expecting a draw or away win...but im biased

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Would love Sunderland to win but i think Pompey will get all 3 points here.
They have players back from the Acon and players who can do some real damage, Krancjar, Muntari, Defoe etc...
Saying that, its quite possible for Sunderland to get a draw. They have been on good form recently. Players like Jones and Reid will pose a threat and defensively they are much better since the transfer window. 3 clean sheets from 4/5 I believe?

Z

·
0 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Would love Sunderland to win but i think Pompey will get all 3 points here.
They have players back from the Acon and players who can do some real damage, Krancjar, Muntari, Defoe etc...
Saying that, its quite possible for Sunderland to get a draw. They have been on good form recently. Players like Jones and Reid will pose a threat and defensively they are much better since the transfer window. 3 clean sheets from 4/5 I believe?
I think you're right, I remember writing a news article about them having a few clean sheets since Jonny Evans arrived :)

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yep... also we have a dreadful away record:( but since you lot beat us 4nowt, we are unbeaten at home(clean sheets in all i think might not have been against bolton though)won all of them.

J

·
0 Posts
It would be very nice for Sunderland to get the win, I think if they get a good run at the Pompey defence then they can definitely pull it off.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Im hope that sunderland can avoid the drop this year their a premiership club;)

About the game away to pompey it will be a tough one but I hope yous beat them 2 0 again:)

MUFC4LIFE

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Can't score v won't score?

It has 0-0 written all over it.

Pompey have failed to score 7 times at home this season and Sunderland have only scored 9 goals in 13 games away from home all season.

(3-3 draw it is then :p )

·
Registered
854 Posts
As Sunderland are my 2nd team, I enjoy watchin them a lot. They play football the right way. My god Keane plays about 5 forwars every game it's gas. Obviously Yorke is now a midfielder and Stokes and Chopra play on the wing a bit. Fantastic home record will keep them up but 2 points away from home is terrible. Although they hav been unlucky at Ewood Park and even the Emirates this season. Jones goes missin a wee bit in away games. However, i think Sunderland will get there 1st away win at pompey with a 2-1 win. Murphy and Stokes with the goals.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wow, i cant believe how many people have said they have us as their second team...then again last time you played mags i watched it and all i could hear was keano songs

·
Registered
45 Posts
I fancy a draw too mate...Pompeey have forgotten how to win at home ;)

Good luck to Keano and his band of ex-reds for the res of the season :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts