Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Noticed Tinky Winky is trying the mind games again,saying we must keep closing the gap on Utd,never mentioning that we are two games in Hand,fergie must have a grin on his face like a Cheshire cat...:rofl:

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I haven't seen Drogba's goal but on Sky Sports they said Pompey had cause to complain that the goal was given.

Anyone know why?
havn't seen anything yet,but Hiddink has apparently had a rant about catching us,i would love it !love it !:rofl:

"I'd love to stop him - I hope we can stop him."
Guus Hiddink takes a Kevin Keegan pill as he reveals Chelsea's desire to prevent Sir Alex Ferguson achieving the quintuple.

"It would be great to think we could do it but my experience says we could go to Fulham next week, get a deflected shot off someone's backside and we're out of the FA Cup."
Fergie plays down the chances of a nap-hand for United.

"I have a special door in the dug-out that means I can leave directly to the dressing-rooms. But I left a £300 bottle of wine together with a card saying that we will see each other at Old Trafford after the game so he knows that I am always close to him, always friends."
Jose Mourinho refuses to close the door on his special relationship with Sir Alex.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.