Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Manchester United assistant boss Carlos Queiroz has revealed they're seeking to establish formal ties with Angolan football.

After snapping up Angola striker Manucho Goncalves this month, Queiroz says the Premiership giants are hoping that deal will "open the door" to bringing in more Angolan talent.

"We will do this [in partnership] with the Federation, if possible, to have a greater involvement in Angolan football.
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
23,699 Posts
Let's see how Manucho performs in the ANC first....:)

If he makes me drool, yeah, I may enroll for a Portuguese course too.:D
 

·
Smeghead Moderator
Joined
·
13,664 Posts
I was planning to watch Angola in the ACON anyway to see how Manucho got on but I'll pay more attention to the other players too now.
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
23,699 Posts
reddwarf said:
I was planning to watch Angola in the ACON anyway to see how Manucho got on but I'll pay more attention to the other players too now.

Give us a full report please.;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
akash_reds said:
hope manucho is good..........if he is good then we can look at other angolans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a mate who is Angolan and he raves about Manucho. But he feels he needs a little bit of experience in Europe before United! He was thrilled when United signed Manucho!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,001 Posts
African Cup of Nations is on the BBC interative for those that live in the UK. So you can watch Angola play and see Manucho as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
217 Posts
I Always wanted to see a African Player in Man Utd. I will watch Manucho in African Cup of nations, but i also want to see another Angolan Striker called Love. I saw some videos and i believe that he can be a very powerful striker.
But, i'll make better conclusions after the ACON
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,544 Posts
jorgefoo said:
I Always wanted to see a African Player in Man Utd. I will watch Manucho in African Cup of nations, but i also want to see another Angolan Striker called Love. I saw some videos and i believe that he can be a very powerful striker.
But, i'll make better conclusions after the ACON
Oh, u mean Vagner Love? :confused:
Haha, he's a 23-year old Brazilian international forward who has scored 11 goals in 20 club appearances for Palmeiras before moving to CSKA Moscow & scored 37 goals in 75 club appearances in the Russian Football League. He has also earn 20 international caps for the Brazilian national football team while scoring 9 goals. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,001 Posts
red_devils4life said:
Oh, u mean Vagner Love? :confused:
Haha, he's a 23-year old Brazilian international forward who has scored 11 goals in 20 club appearances for Palmeiras before moving to CSKA Moscow & scored 37 goals in 75 club appearances in the Russian Football League. He has also earn 20 international caps for the Brazilian national football team while scoring 9 goals. ;)
No. There is a player in the national team called Arsenio Sebastião Cabungula or better known as "Love"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenio_Sebastião_Cabungula
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top