Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just heard about Possebon's injury. i know he's only played a couple of games but he's my hero, and as I'm sure you all know, I got his name on the bac of the new shirt. I can't believe tht tackle, horrific. Do any of you know if it's a break or how long he will be out for?

·
Registered
366 Posts
anderson-son-son8 said:
I just heard about Possebon's injury. i know he's only played a couple of games but he's my hero, and as I'm sure you all know, I got his name on the bac of the new shirt. I can't believe tht tackle, horrific. Do any of you know if it's a break or how long he will be out for?
just waiting for news on MUTV they usually get the latest and most reliable news

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
If its broken, he's in REAL BIG trouble. It looked like a compound fracture :( :(. Everyone though Dunne had a broken leg too last year, and it was just an awful gash. So there's still hope!

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Maybe he isn't a vitally important player, but a suspected broken leg is absolutely dreadful news for any player.

I haven't seen him much, so I don't know how good he is/is going to be. But its awful news and I hope its not as serious as first feared.

·
Registered
366 Posts
according to Sir Alex Possebon has gone to hospital but he is fuming at the reaction of the Boro bench . Apparently they were off their seats protesting that it was never a sending off . But he did say that Gareth Southgate did apologise for his players tackle . No definite news on Possebon's injury .

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
This tackle actually looked worse than the Eduardo one. I mean the result of the Eduardo tackle was obviously worse.

I hope it's not a leg break, something like that at a young age can really set a player back pshycologically.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Pogatetz kicked his (right?) foot out right at him! While the Eduardo one, clearly wasn't malicious, I have a hard time believing that in the case of Rodrigo.

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
anderson-son-son8 said:
bit risky putting name of a player who has never kicked a ball in anger. imagine doing it for djemba-djemba or kleberson or miller

sounds like the lad will be out for a while. have to wait and see and hope its not as bad as first feared

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bit risky putting name of a player who has never kicked a ball in anger. imagine doing it for djemba-djemba or kleberson or miller
I know it was a risk but I saw his performances in a couple of reserve games and thought he was going to be great. And I think Fergie will never sign a Djemba-Djemba or Kleberson again.

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
The tackle was disgusting, didnt look as bad live, but when they closed upo, it was like there was a hole in his leg ! Really hope its not something serious ! Get well soon Rodrigooooo

1 - 20 of 44 Posts