Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
3,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this on a spurs forum:

From COYS:

" John O'Shea is definitely on his way to WHL. Berbatov has gone the other way with £20.9 million on way to Spurs to pass straight on to Zenit for Arshavin. A south American midfileder is also to be announced next week with Milto coming in on loan for a season. Rocha to leave next week to Benfica, and KPB goes out on a 6 month loan along with Taraabt to WBA "

Could be a good deal but then we have no cover in defence and the second part has gotta be a lie because you can only loan 1 player from a club for example taraabt and kevin prince boateng couldn't go on loan to the same club? I think.

Discuss:)

· Registered
3,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yep im thinking it would be a good deal as like others have said he is limited as a player he don't have much to his game, don't get me wrong he's been good for us but its time he moved on and i would rather see players like evans da silva's and rodrigo get there chance :)

· Registered
3,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
A player thats happy to stay on the bench isn't good at all. He gets what 50-60 grand a week and plays 15 games a season mainly as a sub. I'd much rather have the twins on the bench than O'Shea he isn't that good and the twins oose (sp) class and want to play. Not saying he should leave just that i'd hate for the twins to not get bedded in just because fergie likes O'shea, same goes for fletcher he's not good enough for us but due to injuries suspensions and the fact fergie likes him he's in the starting line-up if park was fit he'd be on the right wing and fletcher would have no chance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.