Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I'm new to this forum, but not a new united fan.

I'm an aussie who has been living in London for a period, but have never seen my favourite football club of 20 years play live. The dream, obviously, is to see them at Old Trafford.

But how the heck do I do that? It seems impossible to get a ticket and I'm getting worried as I return back to aus soon. Any suggestions on where to look? Is it worth turning up to the stadium to see if I can get a ticket off a genuine fan?

I'd really appreciate any advice you could give me. I've done a search on the forum but I couldn't find any threads with ticket advice.

Thanks a lot for any help you can give me.
josh

·
Registered
3 Posts
manchester v arsenal ticket

hi everyone
i am hoping someone can help me out
my brother was in a very serious car accident 6 years ago
and this friday he is getting frame off for first time in a year
and i know its very short notice but was hoping to cheer him up and take him to the game
now i have tried to get a ticket and also tried hospitality but they wanted £420 each which is too much
so i was hoping if anyone has two spare tickets they would want to sell
you would make my brother very happy any one

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
i know its cynical old me but someone comes on after only two posts wanting tickets to game where we can first win the title at old trafford in 10 yrs. Genuine or not, £420 sounds the likely touting price at the minute. Viagogo will be a no-go and any fan worth their salt will be at this one.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i know its cynical old me but someone comes on after only two posts wanting tickets to game where we can first win the title at old trafford in 10 yrs. Genuine or not, £420 sounds the likely touting price at the minute. Viagogo will be a no-go and any fan worth their salt will be at this one.

i am sorry if it sounded like a tout
the £420 price was the price quoted by the hospitality team at manchester united
for a package including champagne reception and a 4 course meal at the cricket groud inccluding a ticket
now though i wanted to do something speacial for my brother after the crap he has gone through
£840 for both of us is out of my price range its like a month wages
i only find this website yesterday but if there is anyone who has 2 tickets i would be greatfull
i know its a long shot but its always worth a try

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.