Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Avram Grant is Romans mate so he is just showing favouritism to his friend which is great news for us. The players already dont like him so he has a lot of work to do. Hopefully they give Steve Staunton the job. That would make my year.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
andycole9 said:
it would of been better for us had mourinho left after our game against them this weekend i can just see all the chelsea players in the dressing room now, come on boys lets do it for mourinho

surely this avram grant has not been given the managers job full time? they havn't said yet weather he's caretaker boss or full time boss yet

even tho jose was a nob most of the time im gonna miss him in a way, strange i know, but he could be entertaining aswell as annoying as fcuk. any one agree?
Totally agree. He was good comedy value at times. The Prem needs characters like him.
I think Grant has been named full time boss btw.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
cristiano04 said:
I definitley agree with AC9 its hard to imagine the PL without Jose, and btw Grant was given a full time job with Steve Clark as his assistant according to reports in Israel..
Hey Cristiano, do you know much about Avram Grant. He has won a few titles in Israel I believe. Can you tell us anything at all??

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
cristiano04 said:
he's the best manager here in Israel, he's very calm and doesnt crack ander pressure.. he won 4 championships and 5 state cups and got some very good results in international tournaments like 1-1 draw against france and alot more.. he almost qualified to the world cup!!
so Id'e say he's a good manager but not more.. I dont think we should worry about him too much..
Thanks for that info. Cris.
So he seems to have won a few things. just because nobody has heard of him doesnt mean he wont do a good job. Lets just hope he messes up :D

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
greenhoff said:
Grant is to just fill a hole,Hiddinck is my favorite to take over but an outside bet could be Querioz rumours that he might be leaving and the Chelsea job open i woudnt be too surprised..
:confused: you having a laugh. Not in a million years. Besides Carlos isnt going anywhere anyway.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts