Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
it would of been better for us had mourinho left after our game against them this weekend i can just see all the chelsea players in the dressing room now, come on boys lets do it for mourinho

surely this avram grant has not been given the managers job full time? they havn't said yet weather he's caretaker boss or full time boss yet

even tho jose was a nob most of the time im gonna miss him in a way, strange i know, but he could be entertaining aswell as annoying as fcuk. any one agree?

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
i think chelsea are showing what a classless club they really are some body needs to come out and speak in a news conference wheres that nob kenyon now? they have just sacked there greatest manager ever (or he left by mutual consent) and they have appointed a man who no body had even heard of before he turned at pompey and all they do is release statements surley the fans have a right to know whats going on?

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
RichardsReds said:
Didn't we get knocked out by AC Milan, rather comprehensively?.... :rolleyes:
ac milan beat us coz they was fresh they were able to rest all there team in the lead up to both games where as we had loads of injurys and our full back four was missing, our squad wasn't very good last season and our team was knackered. on a level playing field we would of done ac milan IMO

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
That night Milan beat United 3-0 they would have beaten anyone in Europe - they were bloody brilliant and no excuse will make it better for us !!!

Back 4 injury - other injury blah blah blah ........ we got our butts kicked by a better team simple fact !!!
for a start they had complete rest coz they was out of there title race after the match fixing scandal.

secondly; both goals they scored at OT in the first leg were mistakes by players who wouldn't of been playing had all our back four been playing.

third; there second goal at the san siro was also a mistake by one of our player's who woudn't of been playing had all our back four been playing and they wouldn't of scored the 3rd coz we wouldn't of needed to push on

all ifs and buts i know but i truly believe they would not of beat us had we been fresher and had no injurys (like i said in my 1st post a level playing field)

oh and last but by no means least had they not been cheating cnuts who had bribed refs and fixed games they would of been in a title race and wouldn't of been able to rest there entire team. and considering there average age for players is well over 30 and ours is early 20s i think that would of made a diff 2

so to say they beat us fair and square is not really true is it?

please god let us draw them this year!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.