Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
v

Pre Season Friendly
12 July 2008
Pittodrie Stadium
LIVE : MUTV

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post any streams etc when found later.

Any ideas on the team ? :rolleyes:



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is Manucho back ?

Maybe young talent will be given chance.

Yep , big names wont play...

Will Ronnie ?
 

·
Smeghead Moderator
Joined
·
13,664 Posts
Does anyone know the kick off time?

It's my brother's stag do on Friday 11th. We're touring a brewery in Masham, Yorkshire so I have to travel back home on Saturday. I'll be extremely hung over but want to get back to watch the game on MUTV if I can.
 

·
Proto-Hipster
Joined
·
46,959 Posts
reddwarf said:
Does anyone know the kick off time?

It's my brother's stag do on Friday 11th. We're touring a brewery in Masham, Yorkshire so I have to travel back home on Saturday. I'll be extremely hung over but want to get back to watch the game on MUTV if I can.
lol :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
hi guys I am Mumin a great man u fan and i live in Aberdeen
unfotynately i missed the tickets for the MANU Aberdeen game
Does any1 knw where i can get ticket for the game?Cheers guys
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
550 Posts
MUMIN said:
hi guys I am Mumin a great man u fan and i live in Aberdeen
unfotynately i missed the tickets for the MANU Aberdeen game
Does any1 knw where i can get ticket for the game?Cheers guys
You can call our club many names:
  • Manchester United
  • Man United
  • Man Utd
  • United
  • Utd
  • The Red Devils
But not MAN U!

Please man..
 

·
Smeghead Moderator
Joined
·
13,664 Posts
MUMIN said:
its 3.00 pm on the 12th of july
Thanks :)

Should be arriving at my hometown's train station at quarter to 3 so if I get a taxi home I should make it in time for kick off.
 

·
Proto-Hipster
Joined
·
46,959 Posts
reddwarf said:
Thanks :)

Should be arriving at my hometown's train station at quarter to 3 so if I get a taxi home I should make it in time for kick off.
am not sure that you will remember all that when you are hung over ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
nae bother, i hope u make it on time for the match, i am still yet to get a ticket for a match any1 pls give me a shout for a spare
 
1 - 20 of 121 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top