Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of 2 games on the same night, it's not yet established which game Carlos Tevez will feature in.

·
has been served
2,949 Posts
lew79 said:
Seeing That All The Money Is With Sky I Would Have Thought That The New Boy Would Play The Glentoran Game

Since when did Sky's money control who is going to be played? Where the **** is your common sense? This game was arranged a long time ago, and Tevez has only just signed for United! You think Fergies just going to get a call from the Boss of Sky asking to him play Tevez as Sky Sports is way cooler than MUTV? Give it a bit of thought before you talk next time.

·
Registered
987 Posts
MUTV vs Skysports

gosd its Manchester United TV yes get it Manchester United u hear me so even the boss says skysports is better manchester signed him and will play in manchster on manchster tv

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Justice said:
Since when did Sky's money control who is going to be played? Where the **** is your common sense? This game was arranged a long time ago, and Tevez has only just signed for United! You think Fergies just going to get a call from the Boss of Sky asking to him play Tevez as Sky Sports is way cooler than MUTV? Give it a bit of thought before you talk next time.
agreed. :cool:

S

·
0 Posts
tevez will join against dunfermline and glentoran ??? tevez dong FZ - nani anderson hargraeves martin/eagle - heinze pique evans simpson - kuszsak...
i think heinze is better than evra after lastnight againts chelsea...???

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
thats maybe because evra was playing left mid instead of left back! Evra is much better than heinze! I doubt Heinze will be playing in either game, he's only just got back to day after three weeks off. He won't be match fit!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.