Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
I think he is giving him that extra few days to be 100%, i reckon he will start nani in the next match. Only just realized ronaldo has 1 goal and 2 assists!

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
Ronaldo is off at half time as I surmised.

Goal change, Alan Smith, Danny Simpson, Paul Scholes, Ryan Giggs on

Most of fans in ground have United shirts on; singing United songs.

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
I'm having to watch it on the live stream from asiaplate.com cos ma MUTV aint working - Jeeeez pretty confusing with a Chinese commentary Arrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... !!!! I am gonna kick Bransons butt for this - Virgin bloody Media !!!

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
4-0 Evra, Scholes collided with Seoul player, ball broke to Giggs who fed Evra on left wing, came inside and smashed the ball into the net.

64 min: Tackle on Evra - he was so high that he did complete somersault before crashing into the deck!! Evra is ok and got up and walked away.

76 mins: Evans on for Vidic

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
85 mins gone and its been an easy win for United. Defensively Soeul have been frail, midfield has been almost non existent but forwards showed some threat when they got the chance. Ferdinand and Silvestre have been solid in defence, midfield opened up a bit after half time, possibly too warm and humid for Scholes, and our forward line hardly had a shot second half and Evra only scorer. Scholes turning attack into defence again with yet another needless tackle.

Well after midnight in Seoul and the fans have been having a real party, enjoying every minute of United's first visit to Korea.

3 extra minutes being played.

MUTV commentator Paddy Crerand's favourite quote of the night, "Oh he went down faaaaaaar to easily there".

Final Score 4-0

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
I was disappointed with the second half......after dominating for the whole of the first half it was a bit of a let down - without Rooney and Ronaldo together the difference is immense !!! But for a pre-season friendly we cant complain - everything is looking tickity-boo right now :) :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
hii everyone from Turkey.I have just registered this forum.It looks great for me.I have been a man utd fan for ten years.I have not watch the game yet.Can anyone upload the match highlights to anywhere.Rapidshare or maybe youtube.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
21 - 40 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.