Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
The anti-Glazer mob are all doomsday merchants.

We spent £51 mill so far and there's more cash available if needed.

They've intervened in nothing so far and yet people still slag them off.

The debt, the debt !!!

So what - as a PLC United paid out £142 mill per year in dividends - now they pay out £62 mill in interest payments - makes good business sense to me to save yourself £80 mill...........not rocket science is it ?

Anybody who buys a business never use their own money !!!

Why do that when you can borrow it and save enough from the interest payments to repay the loan......unless your a clown !!!

The Glazers took a sh ite football team in the NFL all the way to the super bowl and won it.

In ice hockey they have done the same with their team - from nothing to winners.

So why are they now going to change their WINNING formula.

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Thomas G said:
Good entertaining match.

The airhorns and cockneys did my head it, which led to me beating one up. (he pissedme off so much)
Yes because the only people allowed to go to games must be from Manchester yes.....so beating them up is a good solution !!!

IDIOT !!

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Keano's fan said:
He didnt say that he beat him just cause he's cockney ..
Whatever - if people want to use airhorns why not - the majority of them were kids who did this - its the one time they can get to see a match so let them enjoy it - if Cockneys want to go to a game why not.......is it just for people from Manchester or something - seems 'non Manchester' people get a bit alienated from going to games to me

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Keano's fan said:
Airhorns were bloody annoying!! just plain annoying they shouldnt be allowed in the stadium. And he didn't say he beat that cockney cause he was cockney!
I find lots of things annoying in life but thats tough I guess - we have to live and let live.

Beating anyone up is not the way to do things - the reason is irrelevant.....

I dont beat people up - mainly because I am only 5'3" and weigh 7 and a half stone :p - I have to use diplomacy and decorum (I think this is right word :confused: )

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.