Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Im going, but only cause my little cousin keeps begging me to take him to a match.

Im not exctied at all, and the atmosphere will be dead.

·
Registered
178 Posts
GeordieMancunian said:
The atmosphere at Old Trafford will be electric
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!

It is electic 5-6 times a season, it'll be shit for this match.
GeordieMancunian said:
It's just too bad how the Megastore isn't open on matchdays
Funniest thing i've ever heard!
People who cannot afford or get tickets because of the hogging season ticket holders will get the chance to watch their club, the regulars hog all the tickets, so that people like me cannot attend matches. I cannot even get an away ticket at St James Park to go and see Manchester United play Newcastle because the season ticket hoggers take them all.
Who the **** are you to call us Season ticket holders hoggers?! I payed over a grand last season just to watch the team play.

·
Registered
178 Posts
GeordieMancunian said:
Just thought I'd show off my ticket:-

:D :D

It's a friendly where the result means **** all and the atmoshphere will be shite.

It's sad that you're getting so excited. Try going to a euro away, then you'll feel what excitement is all about.

·
Registered
178 Posts
The cockney was slagging all the players off all night and saying shit the ground.

I turned round and said "why the **** did you come you glory hunting ****" he offered me outside and i didnt turn him down.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I was singing all the songs and hooting my party horn which I bought outside the ground.
You mean the one shitty song that was sung constently thorughout the night.

And you had a horn? annoying ****

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.