Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Thomas G said:
It's sad that you're getting so excited. Try going to a euro away, then you'll feel what excitement is all about.
cant wait till im older...im gona try and get away tickets for the Champions League.......well for any away game. Atmosphere is always decent when away......for example if i go to an Aberdeen match at Pittodrie the atmosphere 90% of the time = shite but at away games the atmosphere is bangin'

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
chiboygeorge said:
its on setanta sports for americans directv-615

VDS
brown vivic ferdinand evra
ronaldo eagles oshea carrick
rooney giggs
not really the midfield i was expecting..........but i still think we should win.

Anynews on the inter team?

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
KingEric said:
At the end of the day airhorns are annoying but like Carly says it was a friendly and it was full of kids so i didnt let it bother me...i hardly ever hear them at any league or cup matches at OT (not where i sit anyway). 73K wasnt a bad attendance eh for a friendly...
yeah thats very good for a friendly match

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Justice said:
Why was he slaggin off his own players? It takes me alot to hate a member of my beloved team. Richardson managed that, but apart from that, no one else really has. Good on you mate.

Also, is there ANY footage of the goals? youtube is empty...
give dailymotion a visit matey :cool:

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Lily Interista1908 said:
ehm..adriano did a bad header to us..:(...
but i can forget..but if he would have did it during a derby i would eat him!!!! grrrrr
:D haha, so u think you'll win the league again next season?

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Lily Interista1908 said:
you are right! if you watch a match at the stadium it's always different from wtaching it from your sofa..and i understand you because every sunday i'm at s.siro!!!! and i love the pre-match athosphere and all the emotions during it!!!!
lucky you....every weekend i get to go Pittodrie....yay :rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.