Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Tickets are still on sale but since the game is tomorrow you'd have to pick them up from the ticket office. Since they're on general sale you may even be able to buy them on the day.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
I've only been to 2 away games and on both occasions I was sat with the home fans (I was a bit nervy at Goodison Park - an absolute dump BTW)

If the stewards see you in a United shirt or you cheer United's goals then there is a good chance you'll get thrown out but can't you apply for tickets in the home end and keep quiet as we bang in goal after goal? :)

One United membership costs less than £30 and entitles you to apply for tickets to every home game and, if the game is sold out, to buy tickets off season ticket holders through Viagogo who cannot attend a home game for whatever reason. You also get free entry to reserve games and a membership pack with United yearbook, DVD card and a couple of free gifts (it was a pen and a keyring this year).

Newcastle is further away than I am from Manchester but it takes me about 2 hours to get to Old Trafford from my house. It's well worth the trip and I try to go to at least 1 game per month.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
I watched it on MUTV and thought it was a good game. A well taken goal by Rooney and a superb header from Adriano ;)

Very sloppy defending in the 1st half - from Vidic and Evra in particular. Vidic kept fouling people and Evra made a mess of a few clearances.

A much better performance in the 2nd half and I still can't believe Rio skied it over the bar after that superb run by Rooney (who looked very sharp all night).

A good workout for the lads and I'm sure Fergie will have the defence sorted out before the start of the season.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Not sure mate. I won't be going to OT until September so I'll let you know if the screen is still up then.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.