Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
GeordieMancunian said:

I intend to buy a membership even though I've already been a member in the past and still couldnt get a ticket.

And, I do deserve to see MY team play at MY nearest football stadium, half of the season ticket holders don't even deserve to be there.

There are far more United fans around the north east who would relish the chance to see THEIR team play against Newcastle, who haven't had the chance to watch Manchester United play.

It's like if you won the lottery and became a millionaire, you'd think you're all high and mighty and better than everyone, that's not the case, it's the same with season ticket holders, they're just as worse, if I had a friend who never had the chance to see United play, and if I were a season ticket holder, I would give them the chance because I would of already seen them play countless times, it's called being considerate for those are who are less fortunate than you.

And it's only 10 minute planning if you actally live in Manchester. For us fans who aren't as fortunate as you, it takes alot of planning, alot of time and effort.

Our away supporters are the best supporters in the world. Every single one of them deserves to be there. It doesn't matter if the game in Newcastle or Romania, they will be there and support the team. If you think you deserve to see the team play then apply for games. After all not every season ticket holder goes to away games some miss out. Away supporters pay a great amount of money to attend games away from home. You say attending Old trafford takes alot of time and efforts, well those away supporters give alot of their time and effort. They do the travelling 22 times a year at least. So yeah they deserve to be there.

·
Registered
406 Posts
GeordieMancunian said:
I thought I'd never see the day where I'd be arguing with a fellow United fan. Well there are solutions to this:-

1. Expand the stadium futher to allow non season ticket holders the chance to watch Premiership games at Old Trafford. The tickets will be available only to the public and not to any Manchester United membership or season ticket holders.

2. Expand the away section at St James's Park, and half the tickets, will go on sale to the public and to non United membership or season ticket holders, so that fans like me, who live in Newcastle but support and love Manchester United can watch their team play locally.
1) The stadium can't be expanded at the moment. And non season ticket holders CAN attend matches you just have to be a one United member it'll cost you less than 30 pounds! Or you can apply for a season ticket yourself.

2) That won't happen. You can't ask Newcastle to allocate more tickets for the away team and whats the point from the whole season ticket holding then ?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Away tickets are offered to season ticket holders first. If you have the money and some spare time you can apply for a season ticket. Away games are the toughest to get in, I've only been to three. But if you're a season ticket holder that gives you a good chance to attend most of them.

·
Registered
406 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
Yes because the only people allowed to go to games must be from Manchester yes.....so beating them up is a good solution !!!

IDIOT !!
He didnt say that he beat him just cause he's cockney ..

·
Registered
406 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
Whatever - if people want to use airhorns why not - the majority of them were kids who did this - its the one time they can get to see a match so let them enjoy it - if Cockneys want to go to a game why not.......is it just for people from Manchester or something - seems 'non Manchester' people get a bit alienated from going to games to me
Airhorns were bloody annoying!! just plain annoying they shouldnt be allowed in the stadium. And he didn't say he beat that cockney cause he was cockney!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.