Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 184 Posts

·
Banned
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
RedArmy said:
The atmosphere will be far from electric. I don't think you watched or attended the game against Seville last season waste of time and money.

You won't catch any of the match going regulars there for the Inter game, it will a load of day trippers.

Buy something from the megastore? yet more money into the hands of the Glazers. :rolleyes: come on mate, get with the script.

Also, the Megastore is always open .. and especially on Matchday how else would Mr Glazer make all his money? from the day trippers.
Hey negative nancy, people said, once the Glazers took over that the fans would burn their season tickets and never attend Old Trafford matches ever again, but yet the matches are sold out every game in the season. People said that the Glazers would ruin the club but they haven't, we still managed success and the Glazers have just sat back and haven't interfered.

We love the club for what it is, not by who owns it. I couldn't care less if a chimpanzee was the owner of the club, aslong as the club still maintains their position as a dominent force in the Premier League.

The money from the Megastore doesn't all go to the Glazers, they go towards the staff, the sponsorship, the stewards, the cleaning ladies, the manager at the club etc. and helps keep the ticket prices from going up, and also helps towards the clubs infrastructure. It's not all doom and gloom at United you know.

People who cannot afford or get tickets because of the hogging season ticket holders will get the chance to watch their club, the regulars hog all the tickets, so that people like me cannot attend matches. I cannot even get an away ticket at St James Park to go and see Manchester United play Newcastle because the season ticket hoggers take them all.

·
Registered
178 Posts
GeordieMancunian said:
The atmosphere at Old Trafford will be electric
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!

It is electic 5-6 times a season, it'll be shit for this match.
GeordieMancunian said:
It's just too bad how the Megastore isn't open on matchdays
Funniest thing i've ever heard!
People who cannot afford or get tickets because of the hogging season ticket holders will get the chance to watch their club, the regulars hog all the tickets, so that people like me cannot attend matches. I cannot even get an away ticket at St James Park to go and see Manchester United play Newcastle because the season ticket hoggers take them all.
Who the **** are you to call us Season ticket holders hoggers?! I payed over a grand last season just to watch the team play.

·
Banned
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Thomas G said:
Who the **** are you to call us Season ticket holders hoggers?! I payed over a grand last season just to watch the team play.
It pisses me of when Manchester United supporters who do not live in Manchester cannot get the chance to see their team play, especially when I'm trying to get a ticket to see my team play at the nearest stadium I live next to, in this case, St James' Park, and when I phone up the ticket office to get a ticket to watch them "oh sorry mate, it's sold out, all the season ticket holders have taken all the seats".

Do they even consider the fact that there might be other supporters around the country who want to see Manchester United play? No, they hog all the away tickets.
When I go up to the stadium personally to ask if I can buy their away ticket from them, I get the same answer, "no sorry mate".

I can understand why they say that because they've travelled up to Newcastle from Manchester to watch the game but they've probably seen United play over a dozen times, during the season and they can't even give anyone who hasn't seen them play a chance.

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
The anti-Glazer mob are all doomsday merchants.

We spent £51 mill so far and there's more cash available if needed.

They've intervened in nothing so far and yet people still slag them off.

The debt, the debt !!!

So what - as a PLC United paid out £142 mill per year in dividends - now they pay out £62 mill in interest payments - makes good business sense to me to save yourself £80 mill...........not rocket science is it ?

Anybody who buys a business never use their own money !!!

Why do that when you can borrow it and save enough from the interest payments to repay the loan......unless your a clown !!!

The Glazers took a sh ite football team in the NFL all the way to the super bowl and won it.

In ice hockey they have done the same with their team - from nothing to winners.

So why are they now going to change their WINNING formula.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i will b at dis match n cnt wait

now for all those sayin it guna be dead atmosphere n a shit match, u lot couldnt b more wrong, dis match is champions vs champions

i reckon both teams will go all out to show each other n all the others in the champions leauge dis season dat dey are going 2 b serious contenders

·
Registered
68 Posts
1luv1utd said:
Oh I live way in the south...........in Egypt lol although currently I live in Kenya but I am Egyptian. The closest I've ever gotten to Manchester is Frankfurt, Germany. I really want to go!! ):
Hey, I am also in Kenya. Good to knoe that we are many fans here

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
The anti-Glazer mob are all doomsday merchants.

We spent £51 mill so far and there's more cash available if needed.

They've intervened in nothing so far and yet people still slag them off.

The debt, the debt !!!

So what - as a PLC United paid out £142 mill per year in dividends - now they pay out £62 mill in interest payments - makes good business sense to me to save yourself £80 mill...........not rocket science is it ?

Anybody who buys a business never use their own money !!!

Why do that when you can borrow it and save enough from the interest payments to repay the loan......unless your a clown !!!

The Glazers took a sh ite football team in the NFL all the way to the super bowl and won it.

In ice hockey they have done the same with their team - from nothing to winners.

So why are they now going to change their WINNING formula.
What team in ice hockey. I know they own Tampa Bay Bucs and of course United and Zapata Oil but Ice hockey - what!
:confused:

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
GeordieMancunian said:
When you visit Old Trafford it's so amazing, when I first went there, I could see the East stand and it was like wow, all that glass and the Manchester United text neon in bold red, it felt like I could not believe I was there you know.

When I was there, (the day after the England v Andorra game) I actually sneeked into the South stand through the automatic glass doors and upstairs and I ended up in a function room, with a bar and a great view of the pitch, the cleaning lady was there, it was like 10am in the morning, and she asked me if I worked here and I lied and she said she'd call security, so I apologised and left, I just wanted to see the pitch and stands with my own eyes, and I did.

That was my first glimpse of the inside of Old Trafford. It was amazing.
REBEL!:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
987 Posts
Manutd 3-1 Internazionale
Reason- Inter lost 2-0 to Valencia
and they have depth not as much

I think we will start like this

Van Der Sar

Evra Vidic Ferdinand Brown

Ronaldo Scholes Carrick Giggs

Anderson/Rossi Rooney

Subs: Nani Fletcher O'shea Martin i guess

Inter

Julio Cesar

Fillipini Materrazi Fatic Maxwell

Figo dacourt Viera Cesar

ibrahimovic Adriano

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
I'm pretty sure he will start nani and anderson as he said after the guangzhou match that nani needs more games! Should be a good match, hopefully loads of goals from us! My prediction United 4-2 Inter; anderson to score on debut, rooney, ronaldo and not sure on the fourth maybe nani. Donno who will score for inter thou!:)

21 - 40 of 184 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.