Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 184 Posts

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Tickets are still on sale but since the game is tomorrow you'd have to pick them up from the ticket office. Since they're on general sale you may even be able to buy them on the day.

·
Registered
178 Posts
GeordieMancunian said:
Just thought I'd show off my ticket:-

:D :D

It's a friendly where the result means **** all and the atmoshphere will be shite.

It's sad that you're getting so excited. Try going to a euro away, then you'll feel what excitement is all about.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Thomas G said:
It's a friendly where the result means **** all and the atmoshphere will be shite.

It's sad that you're getting so excited. Try going to a euro away, then you'll feel what excitement is all about.
It's his first chance to go to Old Trafford mate, give the lad a break.

·
Banned
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
unitedred said:
It's his first chance to go to Old Trafford mate, give the lad a break.
Thanks, people don't realise how they take things for granted, people in Manchester get to go to Old Trafford at any home match, any day.

I actually appreciate the fact I'm going to Old Trafford to see a game, it's hard enough not being able to see my team play at their homeground on a regular basis, I cannot even get to see Manchester United play Newcastle at St James Park because all the season ticket holders have hogged the away seats.

When I did get to watch the last half an hour of the Newcastle v Man Utd (2004/2005 season), because the Steward had seen me pacing around outside the stadium, at St James Park, I saw Manchester United score two goals, and I couldn't celebrate because I was in the home stand, and watching the players celebrate to the away fans, hurt me alot. I wanted to be in the away end and celebrate my team winning.

People who admire, love and support the club from a far, don't even get the chance to see United play, far away supporters like don't always get the chance.

I'm excited because I get to see my team play for the first time at the Theatre of Dreams. People take things for granted but those who never get the chance to, appreciate it more and don't take it for granted.

·
Registered
406 Posts
GeordieMancunian said:

I intend to buy a membership even though I've already been a member in the past and still couldnt get a ticket.

And, I do deserve to see MY team play at MY nearest football stadium, half of the season ticket holders don't even deserve to be there.

There are far more United fans around the north east who would relish the chance to see THEIR team play against Newcastle, who haven't had the chance to watch Manchester United play.

It's like if you won the lottery and became a millionaire, you'd think you're all high and mighty and better than everyone, that's not the case, it's the same with season ticket holders, they're just as worse, if I had a friend who never had the chance to see United play, and if I were a season ticket holder, I would give them the chance because I would of already seen them play countless times, it's called being considerate for those are who are less fortunate than you.

And it's only 10 minute planning if you actally live in Manchester. For us fans who aren't as fortunate as you, it takes alot of planning, alot of time and effort.

Our away supporters are the best supporters in the world. Every single one of them deserves to be there. It doesn't matter if the game in Newcastle or Romania, they will be there and support the team. If you think you deserve to see the team play then apply for games. After all not every season ticket holder goes to away games some miss out. Away supporters pay a great amount of money to attend games away from home. You say attending Old trafford takes alot of time and efforts, well those away supporters give alot of their time and effort. They do the travelling 22 times a year at least. So yeah they deserve to be there.

41 - 60 of 184 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.