Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 160 of 184 Posts

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Keano's fan said:
He didnt say that he beat him just cause he's cockney ..
Whatever - if people want to use airhorns why not - the majority of them were kids who did this - its the one time they can get to see a match so let them enjoy it - if Cockneys want to go to a game why not.......is it just for people from Manchester or something - seems 'non Manchester' people get a bit alienated from going to games to me

·
Registered
406 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
Whatever - if people want to use airhorns why not - the majority of them were kids who did this - its the one time they can get to see a match so let them enjoy it - if Cockneys want to go to a game why not.......is it just for people from Manchester or something - seems 'non Manchester' people get a bit alienated from going to games to me
Airhorns were bloody annoying!! just plain annoying they shouldnt be allowed in the stadium. And he didn't say he beat that cockney cause he was cockney!

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Keano's fan said:
Airhorns were bloody annoying!! just plain annoying they shouldnt be allowed in the stadium. And he didn't say he beat that cockney cause he was cockney!
I find lots of things annoying in life but thats tough I guess - we have to live and let live.

Beating anyone up is not the way to do things - the reason is irrelevant.....

I dont beat people up - mainly because I am only 5'3" and weigh 7 and a half stone :p - I have to use diplomacy and decorum (I think this is right word :confused: )

·
Registered
103 Posts
At the end of the day airhorns are annoying but like Carly says it was a friendly and it was full of kids so i didnt let it bother me...i hardly ever hear them at any league or cup matches at OT (not where i sit anyway). 73K wasnt a bad attendance eh for a friendly...

·
Registered
178 Posts
The cockney was slagging all the players off all night and saying shit the ground.

I turned round and said "why the **** did you come you glory hunting ****" he offered me outside and i didnt turn him down.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Thomas G said:
The cockney was slagging all the players off all night and saying shit the ground.

I turned round and said "why the **** did you come you glory hunting ****" he offered me outside and i didnt turn him down.
Would have done exactly the same in that situation mate !!!

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
KingEric said:
At the end of the day airhorns are annoying but like Carly says it was a friendly and it was full of kids so i didnt let it bother me...i hardly ever hear them at any league or cup matches at OT (not where i sit anyway). 73K wasnt a bad attendance eh for a friendly...
yeah thats very good for a friendly match

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
Why was he slaggin off his own players? It takes me alot to hate a member of my beloved team. Richardson managed that, but apart from that, no one else really has. Good on you mate.

Also, is there ANY footage of the goals? youtube is empty...

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Justice said:
Why was he slaggin off his own players? It takes me alot to hate a member of my beloved team. Richardson managed that, but apart from that, no one else really has. Good on you mate.

Also, is there ANY footage of the goals? youtube is empty...
give dailymotion a visit matey :cool:

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
I watched it on MUTV and thought it was a good game. A well taken goal by Rooney and a superb header from Adriano ;)

Very sloppy defending in the 1st half - from Vidic and Evra in particular. Vidic kept fouling people and Evra made a mess of a few clearances.

A much better performance in the 2nd half and I still can't believe Rio skied it over the bar after that superb run by Rooney (who looked very sharp all night).

A good workout for the lads and I'm sure Fergie will have the defence sorted out before the start of the season.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Lily Interista1908 said:
ehm..adriano did a bad header to us..:(...
but i can forget..but if he would have did it during a derby i would eat him!!!! grrrrr
Those pics are cool. congratulations for winning the world cup you deserved it!

You guys are gonna find the league a bit harder this year with ac and juve in contention. Does recoba still play for inter?

·
Registered
24 Posts
thx!!!!!!!! :D
oh will be harder..but not at all..c'mon juve and ac have payed 4 have cheated!!! and this is the justice :D
now r back..and inter will play like last year and like yesterday evening..so..i hope to win..:D
and i hope that united will win 2 this year!!!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
ah..the pics r about inter's victory..the second one was taken on 22 april when inter won the serie A!!!! and i was there!!! oh guys what a night! i stayed up until 4 am! wow!!!!
what have u done in england when man utd won the premier league?

141 - 160 of 184 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.