Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
161 - 180 of 184 Posts

·
Banned
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #164 ·
All in all, I really enjoyed watching the game and being around the supporters and looking around the 73,000 people that came to the friendly.
I was singing all the songs and hooting my party horn which I bought outside the ground.

I'll never forget it, and I got to see my idol Van der Sar play, and it was great watching Ronaldo with all his tricks. I could go back again and again. It was amazing seeing Ryan Giggs in person, whenever he came to the corner flag, which I was sitting right next to.

It's alot different and better to watching it on TV.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Lily Interista1908 said:
you are right! if you watch a match at the stadium it's always different from wtaching it from your sofa..and i understand you because every sunday i'm at s.siro!!!! and i love the pre-match athosphere and all the emotions during it!!!!
lucky you....every weekend i get to go Pittodrie....yay :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
Is this our very "own" Salford Red"?

From a post in a football forum that I have belonged to for many years. A discussion about the phone in after the Milan game and someone claiming to be "salford red" phoned in with this little gem:

then someone calling himself salford red
sent in a text saying evras performance shows we should all go down on 2 knees and beg hienze to stay and do whatever it takes to convince him , maybe make him captain or something
yeah right lets beg the guy who wants to join liverpool to become our captain.

·
Banned
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #179 ·
I didn't really care that we lost because it was only a friendly, and being there was the most important thing to me. Was anyone sitting in the North Western stand lower tier, you might of seen me in my green United shirt with a Premiership winners medal around my neck.

161 - 180 of 184 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.