9,345 Posts
Dream start really...only missing a goal.......no complaints over fitness or
creativity...

Pleasing to see with the season just around the corner and players of amazing
quality still to come into the squad...

· Registered
433 Posts
Rio looks as solid as last season...

I know it is preseason but I'd like to see some more attacking! We are moving the ball around very well though which is encouraging.

· Im not fat... im sex.
8,712 Posts
looking at things lee martin seems abit shakey perhaps him for campbell at half time with giggs going to the left, cause we need someone in he box tevez and ryan are coming far to deep at the moment and we need width

· Smeghead Moderator
13,815 Posts
A bright start by United but Juve have come more into it as the 1st half went on.

I was surprised to see O'Shea well forward early on with a chance to score. Tevez has been as industrious as ever and, I too, would like to see him partnered with Campbell in the 2nd half.

Good idea by andersons_left_foot to move Giggs out left to accomodate that change. Tbh, I'd like to see Martin stay on though and either bring Fletcher off or move him into the middle and bring O'Shea off.

With Nani suspended, Ronaldo injured and Park not available I'd like to see Martin given as much game time to prove himslef as possible.

· Registered
4,058 Posts
Brock, I thought Scholes was playing well. Spraying passes all over. Fletcher has been a pro and a con. Both he and Martin need to stay out wide a little more, they both keep cutting in and clogging up the middle, especially with Tevez dropping so far back. But Fletch has been working great.

· Registered
25,282 Posts
Cappy said:
Brock, I thought Scholes was playing well. Spraying passes all over. Fletcher has been a pro and a con. Both he and Martin need to stay out wide a little more, they both keep cutting in and clogging up the middle, especially with Tevez dropping so far back. But Fletch has been working great.
Scholes started well but then made 3 bad passes which is very unlike the great man. I hope the young lads get a run out. 2 solid defences so goals will be few
and far between. It was funny seeing 3 Brazilians warming up lol
We should sign that Brazilian team that came on at half time who won beat
off 8000 teams or so in the World to play at OT.:D

· Registered
4,058 Posts
Yeah he did fizzle out, but he didn't seem to have as many options as usual especially no Carrick safety valve when things collapse on him.

The biggest disappointment to me were Giggs' kicks on restarts :(

41 - 60 of 128 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.