Manchester United Talk banner

Man Of The Match vs Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 128 of 128 Posts

· Registered
4,058 Posts
I voted for Rafael...was the true exciting part of on otherwise pretty slow match

If not him, than Rio and Vidic were great, but we have come to expect that kind of performance from them.

· Im not fat... im sex.
8,712 Posts
went for fleth i thought he played pretty well in the first half didnt get chance to see his second half cuz the streem went lol but he looked pretty good and strong on the ball and he was attempting some good balls and i beleive if it wasnt such a strong defencive itialan team some of his passes would of got though to good possitions.

other than that Rafael da Silva seems to be the man, god im existed bout the talent we have its like having new signings

· Registered
1,107 Posts
Match Against Juventus ( Picutres & Torrents Please )

I watched only first half and i fell asleep, now i want the pictures when they came and showed the trophies, and links for torrent of this game please, Thank you!

· Registered
81 Posts
good game, rio is the usual wall....I imagine a defence line with rio ferdinand-chiellini, a human wall...good game for tevez and rafael who could become a top player, good game for juve and... let me tell you, amazing Del Piero last night....

121 - 128 of 128 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.