Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A lot of changes in this game in nigeria. United making about 2mill from just playing in it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,139 Posts
Getting paid £2m for getting fit for the new season sounds pretty good to me, only United could have pulled that one off really, the popularity of our club is amazing !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,427 Posts
Should be a good game. We need to play quality opposition and Pompey is the defending FA Cup champs and is much better than South African teams so it should be good practice.
 
Z

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
sparkic said:
Should be a good game. We need to play quality opposition and Pompey is the defending FA Cup champs and is much better than South African teams so it should be good practice.
They could form an African team on just Portsmouth players :D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
(q8-manutd) said:
I can't believe how manutd play two match in two days?????

I can't believe how do manutd play two match in two days??????
Easy. The bench today will no doubt start, plus a few other lads. That's why the 3 young kids got brought over.

Nothing wrong with playing two games in two days. Some plays may of played 120 minutes, two hour cameos. They're pro, they'll handle it.

Not competitive, anyway.
 

·
Smeghead Moderator
Joined
·
13,664 Posts
Stephen said:
Easy. The bench today will no doubt start, plus a few other lads. That's why the 3 young kids got brought over.

Nothing wrong with playing two games in two days. Some plays may of played 120 minutes, two hour cameos. They're pro, they'll handle it.

Not competitive, anyway.
Exactly. It's like the good old days when men were men!!!

Football teams used to play 4 competitive games in a week and never complained! The squad size these days and the fact that it's pre-season will mean that we'll see a totally different team to the one that played today.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,547 Posts
(q8-manutd) said:
I can't believe how manutd play two match in two days?????

I can't believe how do manutd play two match in two days??????
Didnt United play two games the same day a few seasons ago? Or was it last season maybe? :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
Keano! said:
Kusczazk
Giggs
Rooney
Possebom
Vidic


Just a few of the names that will start...
Is that confirmed?

Just heard Fergie say that Nev, Silvestre will start, as will tevez and Scholes will get a run out too for 25 mins.
 
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top