Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
I think Jonathan Evans showed why Fergie still think he can make it to the first team. He had a good partnership with Vidic even if he wasnt flawless. I still think he showed that he's definitly a prospect.

Campbell's speed was great to see. He did a lot of running even if I ask myself just like Zuco said, he looks to just want to use one foot for finishing. If he got it for the PL, well Im not sure but with his pace he's worth a shot at least. He can beat the defenders easily with that speed when we need that.

I think most of the guys out there did their job but not much extra. MOTM was the crowd. The cheering for the United players was top class.

Good to see Tevez opening his goal account after missing the penalty.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I had to come on here and say that Scholes was amazing. So whats new but in the conditions and considering Pompey had a number of African players who should be more used to the heat and humidity. He was just pinging the ball all over the pitch and making great little runs and for 90 mins. He was the best player on the pitch by a mile.

I am liking the look of Campbell too. He has got pace to worry any defense and although his finishing isn't too hot at the moment I'm sure that will come with time. I'll be gutted if we sell him maybe another loan period is the way forward but just to Christmas.

Tevez deserves a shout for a great goal. United have been making steady progress throughout the tour which is great but I'm glad were back now to prepare from home. Looking forward to seeing the Evra, Nani and Edwin in the coming week and who knows maybe a fresh face too? As well as Ole!

41 - 42 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.