Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pre Season: Shenzhen Jianlibao v United

7K views 91 replies 14 participants last post by  danfelixbuffy 
unitedred said:
Monday, kick off is at 1pm.

Hopefully Nani and Hargreaves make this one, it's been disappointing not to see them earlier but this is just pre season and there's no point risking them until they're 100% ready to play.
They should all have their debuts againt Inter at Old Trafford !!!

It will pack the ground out and give United fans the chance to see them first.....

chiboygeorge said:
5-0 Man United

Ronaldo(2) W.Rooney(1) Nani(1)83rdmins if he subs vandersar will wrap it up
No offence Mr Chiboygeorge.....but I noticed you said it will be 5-0 and you only have 4 scored by players..............if Nani isn't there Van Der Sar will wrap it up too ???

So according to you - we will score 4 goals and be awarded one by the fairies - and Van Der Sar, our goalkeeper will wrap it up by scoring none !!!

I cant f*cking wait for this game :p :p

chiboygeorge said:
5-0 Man United

Ronaldo(2) W.Rooney(1) Nani(1)83rdmins if he subs vandersar will wrap it up
Ahhhhhhhh but.........

We need to analyze the statement more closely here.

Ronaldo (2)
W.Rooney (1)
Nani (1) in the 83rd min if he subs VDS will wrap it up. Suggesting to me that Nani will score in the 83rd minute ONLY if VDS is substituted "if he subs Van Der Sar".

Anyway - he bracketted the goals he thought would be scored and they add up to 4 so bugger off :p

Anderson's God said:
Whats all this about!?:confused:
I dunno and I dont care cos Ima gonna watch United in 2 and a half hours on ma MUTV - Wooooo Hooooo..........

I do hope he plays Nani too........Ronnie and Rooney are on fire at the moment and if Nani hits the ground running the Chinese are in deep, deep sh*t :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.